Entertaining the idea of selling off another shotgun if there's interest.

It's a CZ 712 Utility model with the 9 (total) round magazine extension. Semi-auto, 20" vent rib barrel, with all 5 screw in chokes. Gun is 2 years old and has probably seen about 400 rounds.

I bought it new, 2 years ago, with the intention of entering some 3-Gun competition. Well, 3-Gun doesn't really exist in this area and the desire passed. I'm not really using the gun.

The action is extremely fast, and is capable of keeping multiple empties in the air at once. Notice three empty shells caught by this photo.

Here is a photo of what it looks like, with the mag extension. This is not my photo and that is not my bible.

Gun includes original box, manuals, and all choke tubes. This would work well for home defense, trap, skeet, almost anything you can use a shotgun for.

Sells new for $499, plus $90 for the mag extension. Asking $450

Interested buyers must possess CT Pistol Permit or Long Gun Purchasing Cert. Per CT law, a private transfer will be completed and CT DPS-3 forms filled out. I will handle the transfer for in-state buyers. Out of state buyers responsible for shipping and transfer fees from their local FFL.