Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Buell XB12 Race Bike

Buell XB12 Race Bike

Up for Sale is my 2003 framed 2006 Engine Buell XB12 race bike, Buell XB12 Race Bike-img_1256-jpgBuell XB12 Race Bike-img_1257-jpg
    The Race Bike...Unknown mileage, I am at least the third owner, have tittle for 2003 frame, 2006 1203cc engine with 10.75:1 Johnson Engine Technology compression piston kit. Screaming eagle Roller rockers, NRHS Cat 3 cams. 20mm fork kit installed in 43 mm forks, Penske rear shock Set up for 200 lbs. Rider, . All suspension work done by CTR suspension, Ohlin's steering stabilizer, Chain rear drive set up, XB 9 Throttle body with race ECU, XB12 Header to Buell race exhaust, Stock Heads, Eight piston front brake caliper with Kevlar brake line, brake rotor hardware is upgrade Buell race kit,. Woodcraft rear sets with stock shift pedal. One OFF Extra LG Oil cooler set up with Carbon scoop and steel lines. Fiberglass sharkskin's full bodywork with race belly pan. Bike has been down on the left side and you can see the damage to the frame and body work in the pictures. New frame puck will cover most of that! Just raced this bike in May and July at NHIS, its straight and runs very well. Bike comes as pictured except for the front brake master , You will get a GSXR master instead.. Just did new oil and filter so its ready to go. Tires are in need of replacement. Rear Stand is included, Factory Service manual and parts book. I can add a spares package for added cost. Price is $3500 for bike alone... please feel free to make offers.. I have many more Pictures please ask.

Sold as is with No Warranty, Bill of sale

I can help deliver within New England Cash, Certified Bank Check, Wire, for payment only

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by MUZ720; 09-01-16 at 05:55 PM.

Re: Buell XB12 Race Bike

I really want this for no good reason except nostalgia. If you ever get to the "lowball" point, let me know

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Bill Cool --- NEMRR EX #8 --- 2023 NEMRR GTO Champion, 2020-21 LRRS LWSS Champion --- RSP Racing / TTD / MTAG-Pirelli / Woodcraft / Sportbike Track Gear / Seacoast Sport Cycle

Thanks for the bump! I will keep it if no one gives me a legitimate offer. Bring it out and scare the kids at a track day. Or race vintage when I get real old.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Rockland, Assachusetts U Know South Shore

Robert Johnson and Father made some sick Buell motors. I had the pleasure to race against him as well. great guy!

Gino
    HAWK GT Racer Expert #929
    2012 CCS LRRS ULSB Champion
    2012 CCS LRRS P89 Champion
    2008 CCS ULSB National Champion
    ECKRACING Bridgestone Street & Competition Woodcraft MOTUL On Track Media Pine Motorparts Vanson Leathers

one more try... I am open to offers. I can include a spare frame with tittle, no dents with fuel pump and lower triple for the right offer. Also selling my sled in another listing can make package deal for both. Trades I am looking for 85 to 92 GSXR 750s ZX7s FZ750s FZR750s. Suzuki GS750 , Honda 750s 78 -82 any Air cooled Ducati. Moto Guzzi sports models only.
    Will also consider SV 650s in superbike race trim. Kawasaki ZRXs Bike is listed on Ebay with more pictures
    Thanks

Last edited by MUZ720; 10-29-16 at 09:58 AM.