Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Canon 50D DSLR, lenses, and camera accessories F/S F/T

Canon 50D DSLR, lenses, and camera accessories F/S F/T

So i'm slimming down some gear to make way for new gear. First off, the only trades I will consider are the items I intend to purchase with some of the money I get from this sale. If it's not a local sale I will accept Paypal ($$ sent as gift) or USPS Money Orders ONLY. I'm active on BORN and many people can vouch for me.

Needed items:
    580EX IIs x2
    Canon 5D (prefer one with box, manual, etc.)
    Canon 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye

With that said I have some great gear here that I am looking to sell. Everything works perfectly and is in excellent shape. I take care of all my photo gear. I even have all the original boxes, packing materials, and in the cameras case, the tag. All items comes with manuals (except the battery grip) and anything else that was originally included. All of it is no older than a year from when I purchased it new.

1. Canon 50D body - I had picked this up as a kit and sold the lens off. Body is in great shape. Shutter count has been checked and it is currently at 12,158 (checked using EOSInfo). I put a screen protector on the back soon after I purchased it. Manuals, CDs, cables, charger are all included. 1 Canon and 3 aftermarket batteries are also included. $750 shipped ($720 local pickup for forum members).

2. Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 Canon mount - This lens is quite frankly amazing! Quality of lens is great. It hasn't been used a great deal. Photos are super sharp using this lens! Almost a perfect lens! $350 shipped ($320 local pickup for forum members).

3. Canon 70-200 f/4L Non IS - This is another awesome lens. Super sharp photos were taken with this. Perfect size for a smaller telephoto. Everything original included with it. UW date code. $550 shipped ($530 local pickup for forum memebers).

4. Canon BG-E2N battery grip - Grip can be used on the 20D, 30D, 40D, and 50D. It includes the original box and "AA" tray as well. Also has the shutter button for portrait orientation. $100 shipped ($90 local pickup for forum members).

If doing local pickup I have no problem meeting somewhere public. You are also free to test out any of the items before buying to confirm they all work as they should.

Checking a reputable store, BH Photo Video, purchasing all this new, not including the spare batteries would put you at $2,223 before shipping. If somebody wants it all I will take $1,550 for the whole deal picked up or $1650 for everything shipped

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    '05 636

Re: Canon 50D DSLR, lenses, and camera accessories F/S F/T

The tamron, will NOT work on my rebel xti, will it?

I ride a custom fighter!

Quote Originally Posted by customfighterer View Post
    The tamron, will NOT work on my rebel xti, will it?
    Yes it will. It will not work on a camera that only has an EF mount. The Canon XT and 30D, 50D, etc. all have an EF-S mount which can use EF and EF-S lenses. My 1D bodies cannot use it.

Buy it!

50D is sold
    Canon 70-200 should be gone tomorrow

Tamron and Canon Grip still available!

'05 636

Bump it up! Grip and Tamron are definitely still here. 70-700 is pending.

'05 636

Canon 70-200 SOLD!

'05 636