Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Contents of personal recording studio...

Contents of personal recording studio...

Hi guys,
    I'll be liquidating my personal studio equipment over the next couple of months and I thought that I would post some of the stuff here before I work with a broker. Unfortunately, I've moved most of my good mics already and will likely just kick in a sound reinforcement or drum mic as a perk for the larger items.
    I'll post pics upon request for a particular item but most of this stuff is in road cases, which makes it a pain to pull out w/o a serious buyer.

Mixer:
    Mackie d8b: 5.1 software, Series 2 Pentium automation controller, flying faders fully functional. Before closing my studio I calibrated the board to be flat across 1, 10, 20k. 4 efx cards, 2 mxs cards, lots of i/o and both stock and ApogeeŽ room synchronizers. Red road case included.
    $1500

Recorders:
    Several Mackie HDR-24 digital recorders w/ i/o. $400 each. LianLi drive caddies are available as well.

Monitors:
    Mackie HDR24 Pair - mint $750
    Vintage Yamaha NS-10 m - Look a little rough but sound flat. Used these as mid fields most of my mixing career. $1000

Signal processing:
    FX:
    Lexicon 480L w/LARC - very clean, exceptional condition.
    $5000 firm

Vintage Eventide Flanger model FL201: Same studio model used on Zeppelin's Mofo, very distinctive. Perfect cosmetic condition, functional but not up to spec.
    $1200 as is, will replace all electrolytic and tantalum capacitors and calibrate for a fee. This is an audiophile's collector item.

Orban 111B: 2 channel spring reverb w/ EQ and Limiter
    $1000

Focusrite Vocal Master - A decent general purpose dynamics module, nothing to write home about as a pre-amp but works well on acoustic gtrs and percussion.
    $200

Various other Yamaha SPX-90s, Lexicon, and others. I will provide more info as I get to those racks.

Many high-end pre-amps, gates, compressors and limiters - too many to list, inquire for a specific type if interested. NEVE, Focusrite, API, LA-2A, Dynamite, DBX, Trident, etc.

I'll also be selling a fair number of my kbds, basses, and gtrs as I work my way out of this storage nightmare.

pm, if you're interested in anything.

-dana

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -dana

LRRS NOV #358
    http://DucatiRacerChick.blogspot.com/

There's truth and charm and beauty
    And strangeness everywhere
    The closer we examine
    The more there's nothing there

Re: Contents of personal recording studio...

I might be interested in some overhead drum mics depending on what they are...and maybe something with 6 strings depending on what those are too.

Cliff's Cycles KTM
    NETRA enduro B-vet
    Close your eyes, look deep in your soul, step outside yourself and let your mind go.

Sent the link to a neighbor who is in the business.

What model Mackie monitors? HDR24 are your recorders, yeah? Do you mean HR824?

Damn, HR824 - yep. I must learn to prfooread better.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    -dana

LRRS NOV #358
    http://DucatiRacerChick.blogspot.com/

There's truth and charm and beauty
    And strangeness everywhere
    The closer we examine
    The more there's nothing there