Both are size 58 Euro. Both have no road rash. Both are in perfect functional condition. The user of these suits is 6' 225 lb.s and fit him perfect. I'm was 6' 3" 230lb's when I tried these on and rode these on the street. The Ducati suit was too tight for me but the other fit good. These have sat hung on hangers in an all year round heated garage.

1. Dainese Safety Pro 1 piece non perforated race suit. This is a Ducati replica suit. Emblem on the back is the Cagiva elephant. This suit is Dianese top notch and has all the protection you need. Shoulder, elbow, forearm, knees and shin armor. Speed hump equiped. Made in 1996. Was used at trackdays and street. No human oders at all. Suit smells like a garage. Pucks are 1/2 used. Retail price at the time was about $1600-$1700. I'd like to let this go for $700.

2. Dianese 2 piece suit. The only armor in this suit is in the knees. You will need to wear under armor with this suit for track. Great for street to just be in full leathers or track with under armor. Non perforated and no velcro for pucks. This suit is from the 80's but is still retains Dianese quality. I borrowed this suit for street when I first started riding till I got my own gear. No human oders with this suit as well. Smells like a garage.$300