Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

DropTail Folding Motorcyle Trailer

DropTail Folding Motorcyle Trailer

For Sale - DropTail Folding Motorcycle Trailer

Two sportbikes or cruisers will fit with wheel chocks for both. Currently setup with one centered chock, will come with a second chock. You could probably get three dirtbikes on it if you loaded it up carefully. Comes with a hydraulic rear portion so you can load/unload without a ramp and then raise/lower easily. Well built, sturdy. Previous owner kept it stored in a barn for years - I've had for about 1 yr - so it is in good shape. DropTail went out of business (possibly 2019 or 2020?) but some info is available online. I have a manual, can send it to you if you're interested

The trailer is too big for me - I live in Somerville on a narrow, parking-on-both-sides street. There is no way I can back this into my driveway, even getting it onto the street can be a pain in the butt depending on how close to the corner people have parked. As a result I never registered or insured it, will come with bill of sale and all the paperwork I have

Located in Woburn so close to 93 and 95. Asking $3k, make an offer.

DropTail Folding Motorcyle Trailer-droptail-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: DropTail Folding Motorcyle Trailer

Would you be interested in a partial trade for a single place kendon? Definitely takes up a lot less space, can handle a full bagger with ease.

Re: DropTail Folding Motorcyle Trailer

Quote Originally Posted by Crconnor18 View Post
    Would you be interested in a partial trade for a single place kendon? Definitely takes up a lot less space, can handle a full bagger with ease.
    Thanks, when I figured out the DropTail wouldn't work for me I just kept my Kendon single rail. Only items I can think of for trade would be a new or almost-new, high end men's road bike, I would kick in some $$. If you have anything lmk!