Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Ducati Paddock Stand

Ducati Paddock Stand

To fit the 899, 1199, and 1299 (and various other bikes with the included pins).

Massively overbuilt, Anderson stands are hand made by Chris Anderson in Australia.

I ordered this stand in the raw finish because I love the craftsmanship and I also think it has more of a WSBK/GP "factory works" look. There is no clear coat on it, so you could easily powder-coat it if that's your thing.

The stand is literally brand new. Not even a scuff mark on the underside. It allows for height and neck adjustment with various mounting holes where the wheels and pin mount.

It includes various size pins for nearly any bike.

The real benefit of this stand is how far out of the way the stand is when the front end is lifted. Unlike nearly every other stand on the market, it gives you plenty of room to work on the front end without getting in the way.

Some other nice little details are rubber bump stops for when the stand is folded, and threaded nuts to attach posts for caliper holders or brake fluid bleed bottles. Added cool factor is that the spoke pattern on the wheels matches the OZ WSBK wheels.

I'd put the robustness of it on the same level as Pitbull. The front end is dead solid when lifted and everything about it just feels sturdy and of high quality.

I'd keep it, but I was gifted a titanium front stand and there's no need for 2. It cost a small fortune to get it here. They list for $334 before shipping, so I'm thinking $215 is fair.

It really is a piece of art that you likely won't see another of in the US. It would be perfect on a hardwood floor to hold your Italian up inside or put to hard use in the pits of your favorite track! Treat the bike to something nice for the holiday!

The pics of the stand in use are Anderson stock photos, the rest are mine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ducati Paddock Stand-dsc00108-jpg   Ducati Paddock Stand-dsc00107-jpg   Ducati Paddock Stand-dsc00109-jpg   Ducati Paddock Stand-dsc00110-jpg  

Ducati Paddock Stand-dsc00111-jpg   Ducati Paddock Stand-dsc00113-jpg   Ducati Paddock Stand-dsc00114-jpg   Ducati Paddock Stand-dsc00116-jpg  

Ducati Paddock Stand-dsc00118-jpg   Ducati Paddock Stand-dscf1149-jpg   Ducati Paddock Stand-dscf1150-jpg   Ducati Paddock Stand-dscf1151-jpg  

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by SAB; 12-14-17 at 09:59 PM.