Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Factory unlocked black iPhone 5 64 gig with motorcycle-worthy accessories

xxaarraa

Factory unlocked black iPhone 5 64 gig with motorcycle-worthy accessories

Getting a Galaxy S4, so putting up my 4 month old iPhone 5 for sale. It is factory unlocked because I paid retail price when I got it. 64 gig. Black. Comes with the following:

1. Factory box, charger, head phones, proof of purchase.
    2. Best skins ever total body skin since day 1.
    3. Ringke slim barely there case in matte black. $20 value.
    4. 3 lightning cables - $32 value for the two extra cables. One for each car or bike, home, etc.
    5. RAM cradle to mount the phone to your motorcycle if you want to use it for GPS. $30 value. The navigon app loads all the maps to hard drive so you have full GPS regardless of cell signal. I used the cradle with a techmount fork mount, but there are options depending on your bike.
    6. iOttie car windscreen mount - $20 value. really slick and well made mount. Again, I use the phone for navigation in the car and this mount is very useful.

Asking $725 for the entire package, including the $100 worth of accessories. I may even be able to find an iphone 4/4S RAM cradle if you have another iphone in the family. Cash only, pickup from 02035. Can send pics and any questions, PM me.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by xxaarraa; 05-17-13 at 08:54 AM.

xxaarraa

Re: Factory unlocked black iPhone 5 64 gig with motorcycle-worthy accessories

Lowering price to $700 with all accessories.

Which carrier was it on?

2003 ZX7R
    1995 916

xxaarraa

Originally AT&T

Ebay says about $500+shipping. Since ebay now charges like 10% and paypal %3. Ur take home sold on ebay would be $435. $450 would be a reasonable price. I don't pay reasonable prices though.. if ur interested I may be in at $375. Send me a pm. If you think the extra non factory accessories have real value you can keep them and Id offer $350. I can come get it and pay cash today or tomorrow.

Last edited by Tunertype; 05-18-13 at 01:08 PM.

if you want to get rid of some of the accessories, namely that ram mount, shoot me a pm. with the details

xxaarraa

Quote Originally Posted by Tunertype View Post
    Ebay says about $500+shipping. Since ebay now charges like 10% and paypal %3. Ur take home sold on ebay would be $435. $450 would be a reasonable price. I don't pay reasonable prices though.. if ur interested I may be in at $375. Send me a pm. If you think the extra non factory accessories have real value you can keep them and Id offer $350. I can come get it and pay cash today or tomorrow.
    If you can read english and count numbers, please do a search on eBay again for how much these go for. Don't be a craigslist jackass monkey, have a nice day.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by xxaarraa; 05-18-13 at 04:32 PM.

For 375 you can't even get an unlocked 4S dude. Your numbers are from wonderland not the real world. Factory unlocked iPhone from apple you looking at 850+taxes almost $900.
    Obviously this is private sale blah blah but you took something from 750 and offer 350?

xxaarraa

Alright guys, it's on eBay.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=121112943466

And I also found a photojojo 8x telephoto zoom lens and tripod kit that I will throw in. If anyone on NESR is interested in saving me the hassle, PM me and I will end the auction early.

xxaarraa

Quote Originally Posted by jhawley View Post
    if you want to get rid of some of the accessories, namely that ram mount, shoot me a pm. with the details
    Will do. I have listed it on ebay without the motorcycle accessories, if it sells there, I will sell the accessories separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Tunertype View Post
    your a tool...

Current Toys:

2005 Nissan Titan CC

Hawk Is Respectable Now WordTooYoMamma's Avatar

$376.00

Looks like he got what it was worth. Congrats on not settling on the low ball offer.

Me no likey crash