Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Free cats to a good home

obnoxious degenerate

Free cats to a good home

my ex wanted cats, and these were my brothers. he got a couple dogs and tried to get them to be friendly but the cats wanted no part of it, when they started pooping in his hamper upstairs away from the dogs, instead of going downstairs to use the litter box, it was time for them to go. i took them mostly since my gf at the time wanted them, but now she is gone and i just dont give them much attention the few nights a week that i actually spend time at home, plus my new gf is very allergic to them. i now have to keep my bedroom and bathroom doors closed so she has a safe zone away from them.

they are very sweet, lily, the calico has the loudest purr ever which she activates the moment she sees you and spends most of her time sleeping. louis, the black one, cant get enough attention, loves sleeping on your lap when you sit down, and both of them love seeing someone with a cat toy in hand and can be very playful.

both are fixed, between 3 and 4 years old, lily being a bit older than louis, and are up to date on their rabies shots despite being indoor cats. its time i part with them, they'd be much happier with someone who wants some furry companions. ive got plenty of cat stuff to equip a new owner, from the litter box with an optional top cover, a scratching post, food bowls, one travel crate, toys galore, some food, and a couple brushes.

again, they are very sweet, i really dont want to drop them at a shelter so hopefully someone here would like some cats, or knows someone who does. please keep an ear out if you know someone who might want a couple kitties. thanks! and i can get more pictures if anyone wants them.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    nine times out of ten its an electric razor, but...every once in a while...its a dildo. of course its company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo, we have to use the indefinite article "a" dildo ...and not..."your"...dildo...

Re: Free cats to a good home

I would take them except I already have 3 cats... I'll ask around though and see if anyone I know wants them.

2004 Suzuki GSX-R 600 Beater
    2004 Suzuki GSX-R 750 Track Bike
    2007 Aprilia Tuono 1000 R

I've known these cats for years, since the original owners got them. Good pussies. Affectionate, fun, relaxed. Easy cats to own.

Asa, please don't give away their dogs once they have kids.

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport

obnoxious degenerate

aimee isnt allergic to dogs, ill gladly take those...

nine times out of ten its an electric razor, but...every once in a while...its a dildo. of course its company policy never to imply ownership in the event of a dildo, we have to use the indefinite article "a" dildo ...and not..."your"...dildo...

obnoxious degenerate

found a home for the girl, still have the black male, "louis" if anyone wants a sweet playful companion!