Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

1971 CB750 supercharged drag bike

rides bikes

1971 CB750 supercharged drag bike

A few of you saw this when I bought it...it's super cool, but my life is way too hectic right now for another project, and the garage (and storage unit, and basement, and my dad's garage) are overflowing with bikes, so I'm offering this one up for sale. Would like to get $6500 [EDIT:$5900] for it, but would probably trade for another bike I also don't need.

More pics and video in the FB ad: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...5503771181527/

Unrelated, but my buddy also started this website twowheelsanddeals.com/, so I'm trying to help him out by directing traffic that way too: https://tinyurl.com/ycxcr3xk

I bought this on a whim at auction without knowing anything about its history or condition. I’ve since gotten it running and riding, but it still needs some work to be a rider. I’ve also learned a fair amount about its history, and I’ll share everything I know with seriously interested buyers. It’s super cool and I’d love to keep it, but I’m just not the right caretaker for this cool piece of motorcycle history.

It’s supercharged, fuel injected, and has RC cylinders that the previous owner was “99% sure” are 1000cc. It runs on pump gas and has everything needed to be street legal. I got it running and riding, but it for sure needs a battery, regulator/rectifier, and a front brake rebuild (calipers drag). Other than that everything seems to work as intended, but I’ve only ridden it around the block. It’s showing some “patina” in the form of flaking chrome, some oxidation and light rust.

Clean MA title

1971 CB750 supercharged drag bike-img_2064-jpg1971 CB750 supercharged drag bike-img_2063-jpg1971 CB750 supercharged drag bike-img_2058-jpg1971 CB750 supercharged drag bike-img_2057-jpg

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by nick5446; 10-23-23 at 02:33 PM.

Re: 1971 CB750 supercharged drag bike

twowheelsanddeals is a mess

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

rides bikes

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePackage View Post
    twowheelsanddeals is a mess
    It's been live for like a week...what's the issue?

Lifer

I posted my bike on that site and the email link with all the info just comes up blank.

Your park avenue leads to..

rides bikes

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    I posted my bike on that site and the email link with all the info just comes up blank.
    Hmm...mine shows the analytics of the ad

rides bikes

Bump and price drop. I've been on a selling spree lately and unloading this means I can get rid of one of my storage units.