Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: 2 Communication Systems for Bike to Bike with Walkies. Cheap!!!

Thumbs up FS: 2 Communication Systems for Bike to Bike with Walkies. Cheap!!!

Up for sale are my Motocomm bike-to-bike communication systems. I used this system for two years with no problems. The system performed exactly as it was supposed to. Push to talk communication when paired with a compatible walkie talkie and presto, you’re in communication with your riding buddies. I only used one setup, but I always buy backups for everything. So I have one system that is unused and brand new in packaging.

New this system sells for $59.99, not including a walkie talkie.

The walkie talkie I am including is cobra PR3175WX, with push to talk compatibility and an 8 mile function. I don’t have any manuals, but you can download free instructions if you are having a hard time with the setup. These retail for about roughly $25 a piece.

I never had any issues with this setup, and I don’t regret having purchased it. This is the basic system that is communication only. An in-line music mixer is available for purchase through Motocomm ( www.rflimited.com ), and you can plug your iPhone/iPod into the system with an aftermarket line.
    However, I did want some more functionality from the system, so I recently upgraded to an Autocom setup. Enough said.

I tested both systems this morning, both work. These systems are only meant for non-modular helmets.

If you are interested, post a reply and shoot off a PM. First come, first serve. Paypal only, and I can ship next day usually

Used System –
    Comes with a used headset that I removed from my helmet, the earpieces were never put in with adhesive, but I did stick the mic to the front of the chin bar on my helmet. You’ll need to get a hold of a piece of 3M adhesive Velcro to attach it to your chin bar in the helmet. I couldn’t remove the half that was stuck to my helmet chin bar.

This system comes with everything you need to use it, I used to put the wires and walkie into my tank bag and attach the PTT to the handlebar grip. It has one extension piece to lengthen the PTT switch from the base wiring. I do not have the extension to increase the connection from the base wiring to the helmet. I never used it and found the standard coil plenty long enough without ever needing the extension. You can order an extension if you ever needed it, Motocomm is great and the wires are cheap to get.

One lightly used Cobra PR3175WX is included in this package. All you will need is batteries (4 AAA) and the piece of Velcro backing to mount the mic and you are in business.

$35 plus shipping, includes system and walkie talkie.

New System -
    Bottom line is everything is new in this system except for the Walkie Talkie. Nothing was mounted, also includes the extension for the PTT switch and also has the extension for the helmet wiring. Everything is included here, brand new.

One lightly used Cobra PR3175WX is included in this package. All you will need is batteries (4 AAA).

$55 plus shipping, including walkie talkie.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: FS: 2 Communication Systems for Bike to Bike with Walkies. Cheap!!!

Bump with price drop. $90 shipped to your door, both sets with both walkies!

Great setup that can be kept in you tank bag or even right in your inside pockets of your coat.

Sold!!!!!!!!!