I am contemplating selling my car, so I am looking to see if there is any interest for my car. I am looking to trade it in, but would be willing to give someone a good deal on my car.

First off, Kelly Blue Book has my car priced:

Excellent $24,200
Good $22,790
Fair $20,935

Here are the details:

2005 Acura TSX
Nighthawk Black Pearl Exterior / Black interior
Navigation System
Automatic Transmission
Acura OEM Underspoiler Kit
Upgraded Suspension (Neuspeed Koni Yellow Shocks/Neuspeed Sport Springs)
Upgraded Wheels (18" TSW Volcanoes in Hyper Black)
Upgraded Catback Exhaust System (Greddy Evo2 Catback Exhaust)
Has 30,400 miles on it, but this will slowly increase since I'm still driving it.
NO ENGINE MODIFICATIONS

The car is almost perfect, but it is almost 2 years old so you have some normal wear.

The slight imperfections:

There is also some marks on the front left lip where it had brushed against a yellow curb. The only problem is the finish. You could easily replace the front lip for $275, but its really unnecessary. There is also a scratch above the left side skirt, but you do not notice it because it runs along the bottom of the door...very unnoticeable.

If you would like the car with the exhaust and wheels, the price would be $24,000. (BELOW KBB and that comes with all the upgrades)

If you would like the car without the exhaust and wheels, the price would be $23,000. (WAY BELOW KBB and that comes with the upgraded OEM underspoiler kit and the upgraded suspension)

btw. I DO NOT race this car. It may look fast, but it is not intended to be a fast car, so I do not push the limits of it. I like to cruise and make my cars unique, which is why I didn't put money into the engine modifications

Test ride would only be given to serious buyers. If you want to see how the car rides, it basically feels stock, so please go to an Acura dealership to test ride.

Here is a recent pic (2/11/07):