Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: 2007 Aprilia SR 50 Factory

FS: 2007 Aprilia SR 50 Factory

Who wants a cool winter project? Two stroke 50 cc, Ditech fuel injection, with separate oil injection system. This is my wife's scooter, which we bought new. It never really got ridden much, i'm sure has less than 1,000 miles, but there's a story to that...

The Ditech fuel injection is notoriously un-reliable, and this thing has been no exception. Its had a new top end, due to oil injection failure, and just about every component of the fuel injection system has been swapped out at some point (including the dash, hence not sure actual mileage). It 'lived' at Seacoast for 3 years. Yes, 3 years.
    Eventually they got everything sorted and i've ridden it a few times over the last couple years. It quit starting this fall. I'm kinda just done with it. Prevailing wisdom on the interwebs is to just swap out the injection system for carb. Plenty of parts available to do so, including 70cc big bore kits if one was so inclined...

https://scooterpartsco.com/malossi/0...-to-carburetor
    https://scooterpartsco.com/aprilia/a...troke-scooters

So like i said, if anyone is interested in a winter project, i'd sell it here for $500. Clean title, currently registered.

If you were to do the carb swap, likely you'd be all-in for <$1k and have a great scoot. Anyone interested??

FS: 2007 Aprilia SR 50 Factory-img_0706-jpgFS: 2007 Aprilia SR 50 Factory-img_0708-jpgFS: 2007 Aprilia SR 50 Factory-img_0709-jpgFS: 2007 Aprilia SR 50 Factory-img_0710-jpg

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: FS: 2007 Aprilia SR 50 Factory

Hmmm. Any idea if it has good compression? Looks pretty cool.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Sorry all, false alarm.. wife wants to keep it. Looks like i'm doing a carb swap this winter!

damn, was about to pounce on this ... my neighbor had one, sweet bike.

Beta 200RR

You should end your misery and sell it to jimmycapp...He needs an Italian problem in his garage!!

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!