Hey guys,

I am looking to let go of my dedicated track bike to replenish funds that went into purchasing my house. I Haven't gone to the track for almost 2 years now so I figured someone should enjoy this machine while there's still a half a season left.

Here are some information on the bike.

• 2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R (All Black)
  • $3,000
  • ~11K miles
  • Purchased a few years ago and only taken it to about 4 track days.
  • Two Brothers Slip On Exhaust
  • Replaced sprockets (Forgot what the change was...I believe it was -1/+2)
  • Replaced chain (D&D I believe)
  • The title has incorrect mileage on it. I never got it corrected because I only used it on the track so I never registered the motorcycle. The person I bought it from mentioned that the DMV could correct it or you can register with that mileage on the title. I did not look into it any further because I was not going to ride it on the street.
  • Did have minor slide on the track. It was on turn 3 at Loudon and I slid for less than a second before it ran into tires. I never fixed anything so it's all cosmetic and I did this on the 2nd track day I had it on so I continued to ride on it with no issues.
  • Removed mirrors...but I think I still have them
  • The guy who prepped my bike for the track, removed the lights so not sure what it will take to put the head lights back in. The rear plate is gone too.
  • Double Bubble windscreen
  • It's been in my garage for basically 2 years sitting there so it may be a little dirty but I wiped it down a little bit. One thing I do want to note is that changing the oil filter on this thing is a paid because of the location of the filter...soooooo oil may have dripped down everytime I changed it. I did my best to flip the filter up but I am sure that oil dripped down. I know some of you have seen the bike on the track so you should know its good to go...just need a better rider on it! haha.

Let me know if anyone is interested in stopping by to take a look. Like I said, I hope someone can take advantage of the 2nd half of this track season to use this instead of their main motorcycle. I know that was my main reason for purchasing this a few years back...I didn't want to use my Duc on the track.

Wilson
virtualbong@gmail.com