Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: 7.1 MP Point & Shoot, Tele Lens, Wide Lens, Lens Adapter, Carry Bag, Cleaning Kit

FS: 7.1 MP Point & Shoot, Tele Lens, Wide Lens, Lens Adapter, Carry Bag, Cleaning Kit

Lightly Used Fuji FinePix 7.1 MP Point & Shoot Camera. 10x optical zoom.

I have had this camera for a little over a year and had nothing but good pictures with it. Fantastic clarity from a point and shoot.

Built in flash, video, and the ability to play with aperture and exposure settings. This is a great camera for anyone interested in playing with these settings before they step up to a dslr, which is what I am doing.

I am including the following:

1. Camera and box plus original paperwork, manual and software.
    2. Also has a 2X Telephoto lens, a .45X wide angle lens and a 46-52mm adapter for the lenses. Both Lenses come with an individual storage sleeve for protection with caps and screw bottom covers.
    3. Lense Cleaning Kit
    4. Samsonite camera bag

I am asking $150/BRO for everything shipped in the CONUS.

Please PM me with any questions. Paypal for payment. I will ship out as soon as I receive payment via Priority Mail unless we negotiate something different.

You won't be disappointed. See the bottom pics for some samples of what the camera is capable of.

Thanks for looking!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: FS: 7.1 MP Point & Shoot, Tele Lens, Wide Lens, Lens Adapter, Carry Bag, Cleaning

timmy, should I buy this??

LRRS EX #165 (formerly)

Re: FS: 7.1 MP Point & Shoot, Tele Lens, Wide Lens, Lens Adapter, Carry Bag, Cleaning

Nice price!

For a great set-up!

Performance: 1397 JE bigbore, Dual Intake cams, Adjustable cam spockets, Sm air box mod,Pc3 usb,Ingnition box w/hub, and Lcd screen, Hindle stepped race header, Dual Fans, 24 volt starting
    Suspension & Brakes: Ohlins road and track forks, Ohlins rear shock, Sprint top mount dampner, PRM top clamp, Dymag Carbon mags, Brembo HP rotors, Brembo Hp radial calipers,
    Show & GO: Topgun undertail, Libertek led lights, Pazzo lever, PMR Switches & Kill,PMR cover. Revolution Custom Paint, Harris Grips.

PM sent!