Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Fs bunch of holsters and random gear

Fs bunch of holsters and random gear

I have 2 BIG boxes full of gear and holsters. There are a bunch of concealed carry fanny packs, as well as sling bags/ messenger bags. There are also a couple of tac vests, as well as heavy duty range/ duty belts. I am selling these all for a friend, and the previous owner was lets say, a big boy, so if your super skinny some of the belts etc wont fit. For instance there is a bianchi duty belt that is a 46-52. All of this stuff is best offer so don't be afraid to make one. All of it is either brand new in box, or might as well be. I would prefer not to ship anything as I really don't have the time or patience to deal with it in all honesty. I may make an exception if you buy a bunch of stuff. I can meet you around the drum hill area in Chelmsford/Lowell, by exit 28 of 495 in the boxborough area, or any of the exits north of there. Cash only.

Holsters; all holsters are right hand unless otherwise stated

OWB Leather holsters;

2 TripleK midtown holsters for glock 19/17 22/23 in a patterned black. 30obo. http://www.triplek.com/Products/id/38/grp/5/prd/1600/

TripleK midtown holster for 69 series s&w. 30obo.

S&W branded black leather holster for a 469. 30obo

cowboy style belt and thigh holster for something big but narrow. Possibly a 1911? also has 2 twin mag pouches on the same belt look like 1911 mags. 45obo

Dillon Slide Holster for 1911. 20obo

Shoulder holsters

A galco shoulder holster system for what looks like the s&w 469 in black nylon. 40obo

bianchi 13a scorpio shoulder holster system setup for a s&w 469. 60obo

Also have an additional holster and speed loader holster for the shoulder rig for a jframe 38-357 snubby revolver. 30obo

random unbranded leather holster for a glock 19/17 that will mount to either of the shoulder holster systems. 20obo

Polymer holsters

Blackhawk level 3 duty holster beretta 92 LEFT HAND 50obo http://www.reactgear.com/Blackhawk-L...-p/44h11-p.htm

fobus dual mag paddle carier for glock 9mm mags. 10obo

Uncle mikes kydex double mag case. 10obo

Finally I have two brand new, crossbreed supertucks. One for a glock 19 with crimson trace. One for a 26 with crimson trace. 50 each.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by DaveZX6r; 10-20-16 at 07:23 PM.
    "You don’t need to tell me the horror story about your uncle’s buddy who wiped out his chopper while drag racing at some hooligan rally. That just makes me wish I were talking to your uncle’s buddy instead of you. He sounds pretty cool."

Originally Posted by JalopySiR
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! This time I was laughing at you. Sorry.

Re: Fs bunch of holsters and random gear

May take the weave 19 owb holster . I'll talk to you after work

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!