Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: Dual Kicker L7 10" Subs in Kicker ported box w/Kicker 300.1 mono amp

Arrow FS: Dual Kicker L7 10" Subs in Kicker ported box w/Kicker 300.1 mono amp

For sale is a subwoofer enclosure with two Kicker L7 10" subs, along with a Kicker ZX300.1 mono subwoofer amp with remote bass control. Box was purchased brand new for over $500 at Audio Experts in Somersworth about a year ago and is in great shape. It has 4 screw holes in the back from where the amps were mounted, but is otherwise perfect. Not abused, and I listen to rock/metal so these haven't been pushed as hard as someone who listens to dance/hip hop would. Works perfectly, ported, poly inside is spotless.

Got a new car and don't plan to use it anymore, so I'm letting it go cheap. $200 takes it, price is absolutely FIRM.

I also have a Kicker ZX300.1 sub amp that I was using to drive it that I'll part with separately. It has remote bass control - I have the controller but I do NOT have the cable to connect it to the amp which is a standard 6-pin connector that you can pick up from places like Crutchfield (or possibly Radio Shack) for around $15. $100 for the amp, also FIRM.

$200 for the box, $100 for the amp, or take them both for $250. Pickup only, it's quite heavy. I'm up in Amesbury.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Chris Q - 2007 R1
    Metalguitarist.org

Re: FS: Dual Kicker L7 10" Subs in Kicker ported box w/Kicker 300.1 mono amp

i can vouch for these subs, they hit HARD. I used to sell them back in the day and they sounds very good.

Good luck with the sale

Re: FS: Dual Kicker L7 10" Subs in Kicker ported box w/Kicker 300.1 mono amp

Thanks dude! I love 'em, I just picked up a BMW and the system's all matched and has the cold weather package where the seats fold down, and having this guy in the way makes it rather impossible to get my snowboard in there, or more than one set of golf clubs.

I think it means I'm getting old, haha.

Chris Q - 2007 R1
    Metalguitarist.org