Hi Everyone,

With my camper purchase and cross country trip looming, I decided to bite the bullet and buy a newer (than the suburban) F-250. I’m sad to say that the burb is now redundant and it’s time for it to go.

To be blunt, it’s not pretty. It has the typical suburban wheel arch rot and it’s not subtle. There are rips in the drivers seat leather and it’s generally tired looking. That being said, it’s a worker and a has been extraordinarily reliable. Engine and trans are awesome and the A/C still blows ice cold. It’s RI inspected until July 2020, but it will need a new windshield before it gets re-inspected.

It tows great with the factory tow package and has a brake controller. 4wd still works money too.

approx 234,000 miles. Clean title in hand.

Looking for $2,000.00 or a sporty motorcycle trade. Maybe something else interesting? I’d take a partial trade for painting some race body work, a 20 gallon + compressor, a good quality washer dryer combo, an inverter generator, a sweet campsite in northern new england... Make an offer Pics to follow.