Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: Roady XT Satellite Radio Bundle

FS: Roady XT Satellite Radio Bundle

Up for sale is my Roady XT satellite radio gear that I used on my bike successfully for a couple of long trips, but have since decreased my distances and realistically just stream through my phone at this point.

I am selling two (2) Roady XT base units, power and sound cradle, portable Antenna, cassette adapter, vent mount, instructions, and 12v DC power plug. I bought two radio units so in case one died, I had a back up while on the road. One is unused with the plastic protective wrap still on it.

I mounted this inside of my tank bag (which was wired for power off of a gas tank power ring using an SAE and 12 volt cigarette plug), and ran the antenna to a flat mount that I had off of my top luggage bag mounting plate. I ran the sound from the unit's base cradle (which you can also use a stereo headset off of) into my Autocomm and just listened to satellite everywhere. This is invaluable on long trips once cell coverage dies and you have already looped your iPod music twice or more. Fresh tunes are priceless.

I am also including the XM stereo sound dock speaker system that the XT drops into and can be used at home, or in my case, the shop while I was prepping the bike. Comes with a power cord, also runs off of D cell batteries, and has its own satellite antenna. Great sound from the unit, not a Bose system by any means, but good clear satellite radio music.

I am asking for $100 plus shipping. The stereo unit alone cost almost $100, and the XT units new go for around $25-35 each. Everything works, I tried them out today, the preview channels come in clear (5/5), all you need to do is activate the units through XM/sirius, or possibly add another receiver to an existing account.

- I want to sell everything together, it is already boxed up and ready to go.
    - Please don't ask me to sell "XXXX" separately.
    - This is for CONUS preferably, but I will entertain Canada for a destination, but be aware that a flat rate box is now almost $40 from the US. This box will be considerably more based on its size and weight.
    - Please call dibs in the thread, and then PM me for more information.
    - Paypal only, and I request that you DO NOT use a gift form of payment. That makes shipping/labeling that much more difficult.

PM me with any questions.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: FS: Roady XT Satellite Radio Bundle

Anyone interested in this setup for $100/BRO shipped? or $75 local pickup?

Re: FS: Roady XT Satellite Radio Bundle

Not looking to buy, but I will say I have my own Sirius radio hard wired in my Jeep and it is the greatest fucking thing since sliced bread. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Last edited by 01xj; 02-20-13 at 12:24 PM.