Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS or FT industrial Gardner Denver rotary screw compressor

FS or FT industrial Gardner Denver rotary screw compressor

I've been having a bear of a time trying to sell this. It's a 75hp Gardner Denver rotary screw compressor. This is a serious beast, it was the backup for my primary at my business. The issue is, obviously, it's way more than most shops need. New, a good quality rotary screw is near $1000.00 per hp, so it's not like these things are cheap. I bought this used from an Air Force base which put very few hours and had a complete service history. It's about 15 years old. We built an enclosure for it out of a box truck body and added louvers and exhaust fans along with a 220 panel for heaters in the winter. It's an awesome setup.

A fair market value is higher than I can seem to even hope for. If I was willing to go through the mess of auctioning it through an equipment dealer, after all the fees and taxes my best case would be $5k.

I'd sell it to an NESR member for $3,000.00 cash and include a 400 gallon vertical air storage tank. The tank is work over a grand in and of itself. I'd also include the box and panel for it. It also has all the hard 2" copper piping in and out of the box ready to be plumbed in.

I really want a toy hauler type trailer or a camper, so I'd be happy to trade for that. I'd also take almost any vehicle trade at this point as I could use an additional car and or truck.

I also have an 8'x8' Devilbiss spray booth with explosion proof exhaust fan which I would throw in for the right deal.

FS or FT industrial Gardner Denver rotary screw compressor-00a0a_5hxanhpdyqs_600x450-jpg

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: FS or FT industrial Gardner Denver rotary screw compressor

Decent chance my shop would be interested. Where are you located?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

I wish this were 1/10th the size. What an incredible bargain! What is it powered by?

99 + 02 SV650 ex-race - 91 FJ1200 street - 03 KDX220R woods - 12 WR450F motard/ice

Sorry not to respond sooner. It's 480 3 phase 100 amps. It's a beast.