Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: gsx-r 600, ninja 250, and some other stuff

FS: gsx-r 600, ninja 250, and some other stuff

I moved to Cali earlier this year and wasn't able to bring my bikes. Looks like I'll be staying out here for a bit longer and my employees are getting pissed at me for clogging up the warehouse with them so I need to get rid of them. I am including a bunch of miscellaneous accessories too with the purchase

I let the registration lapse this year so they are not registered/plated/insured but you can come by to ride them up and down the warehouse property if you want to check em out

$1700 gets you both of these bikes. they are in my warehouse in Norfolk, MA and my employees don't know shit about motorcycles so you would have to haul them away yourself.

------------------

2002 GSX-R 600
    Clean title, only 13,500~ miles or so
    New Pirelli Diablo Rosso III Tires front and rear mounted and balanced
    No crash damage or anything...this bike is completely stock and mint
    Summary: Not much to say...it's a Gixxer and it's in pretty damn good condition. This is one of those bikes that were owned by people who enjoyed the process of motorcycle maintenance more than the actual riding...fresh everything, ready to go.

2005 Ninja 250
    Clean title with odometer discrepancy (previous owner penciled in the wrong mileage on the title and I wasn't going to wait 2 weeks to get a new one in the mail)
    Approximately 6,500~ miles or so
    New Bridgestone Battlax BT45 Sport Touring Tire in the front mounted and balanced
    The bike has a Shinko tire on the rear with good tread but you will also receive a Bridgestone Battlax BT45 Rear Tire which is still in its original packaging
    Summary: this bike is kind of like the village bicycle. taught a lot of people how to ride on it. it's missing most of its fairings but is mechanically sound, has everything needed for inspection, and runs like a champ. No leaks or frame damage or anything weird. Carbs are clean. Also has sonic springs in the front forks with heavier weight fork oil sprung for a 180-200 lb rider

------------------

You will also receive a bunch of miscellaneous things if you want em:

2003 GSX-R 1000 OEM Rear Wheel with a Pirelli Diablo Rosso II rear tire mounted and balanced on it
    Brand new unopened D.I.D. 530 Pro-Street VX Series X-Ring Motorcycle Chain
    Jug of Motul 300V, not sure how much oil is left in it (it's either completely full or has about 1L left) but this stuff is expensive and the only oil I use
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FS: gsx-r 600, ninja 250, and some other stuff-bay7myk-jpg   FS: gsx-r 600, ninja 250, and some other stuff-4tn9j7i-jpg  

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: FS: gsx-r 600, ninja 250, and some other stuff

Nice deal! I'm trying to get rid of a friend's bike that's taking up space here... if for some reason these are still around when that happens I'll be in touch.

05GSXR75005SV65090DR350

Really tempting to pick these up to get a few buddies on the track for short money...

'19 Husqvarna FS450 Race

Pmd...