Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: IXS 1-piece suite - practically giving it away, US40 - $50 (crashed few times)

FS: IXS 1-piece suite - practically giving it away, US40 - $50 (crashed few times)

I am trying to get rid of my first 1-piece suite. Mostly because my ever-growing-ass doesn't fit in it anymore and I have a newer suite now.

It's a size 40, and it will fit you if you're in the 5'6"-5'9" height range, and are 130-150lb. It has a lot of perforation and is um "nicely broken in".

This suite was crashed 3 times by the previous owner and sure as fuck ain't in mint shape. It was professionally repaired (a few times).

It's still serviceable shape and is perfect for some track days or street hooliganism. So, if you want a suite that won't break the bank, here it is - can't go wrong for $50.

Local pick-up only, though - I really don't want to deal with shipping this thing. I live in Brighton in the Cleveland Circle area. Come try it on, buy it if you like it.

Here are some (shitty cellphone) pics:

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: FS: IXS 1-piece suite - practically giving it away, US40 - $50 (crashed few times

That's a killer price and would probably fit me. Is it "safe" in it's current shape or would it require repairs? It would be nice to have it as a backup suit or something if it's safe and fits me...

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103
    PPS | Dunlop | Boston Moto | Woodcraft & Armour Bodies | 35 Motorsports | Pit Bull | K&N

Re: FS: IXS 1-piece suite - practically giving it away, US40 - $50 (crashed few times

It's safe - anything that's "unsafe" was repaired. It will definitely pass tech.

Give me a ring (617-767-5911) or shoot me a PM if you want to stop by & try it out... Weekends and after 6:00pm on most weekdays are good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by WOTEugene View Post
    It's safe - anything that's "unsafe" was repaired. It will definitely pass tech.

Give me a ring (617-767-5911) or shoot me a PM if you want to stop by & try it out... Weekends and after 6:00pm on most weekdays are good for me.
    Sounds great. Are you going to be at either of the Tony's track days on Monday and tuesday? If so and you don't mind bringing it, I'll try it on then.

Otherwise, I'll have to stop by and check it out in the city later this week.

Consider this a "sold pending fitment" dibs call

I will PM this to you as well.

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103
    PPS | Dunlop | Boston Moto | Woodcraft & Armour Bodies | 35 Motorsports | Pit Bull | K&N

THANK YOU Eugene for the suit. Awesome deal, and it fit perfectly. And you're a nice guy to boot.

$1000 MSRP, crashed a couple times, and in great shape especially considering the price. I couldn't be happier.

This will serve as my Track Day suit until I can afford to get one made for me.

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103

Just Registered Crash Dummy Denno's Avatar

eugene is a great guy - very generous dude

chris are you part troll?

let me know if u need leatherwork done

Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6
    LRRS Rookie of the Year 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Denno View Post
    eugene is a great guy - very generous dude

chris are you part troll?

let me know if u need leatherwork done
    Yeah he's a cool dude. I wish him much luck in his ventures to the west coast

I might be part troll haha... I'm short and akwardly proportioned. Oh well.

I might take you up on Roberto's services. What's a ballpark price to fix small seam separations and such?

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103

Quote Originally Posted by ceo012384 View Post
    Yeah he's a cool dude. I wish him much luck in his ventures to the west coast

I might be part troll haha... I'm short and akwardly proportioned. Oh well.

I might take you up on Roberto's services. What's a ballpark price to fix small seam separations and such?
    its tough to say -he'd need to see some pics!

pop him an email: RSrepairs@comcast.net

Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6

are you getting goat hed in the last picture?

Nice goat jackass! You have a Little Bo Peep outfit to go with that?

Boston --> San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by a13x View Post
    Nice goat jackass! You have a Little Bo Peep outfit to go with that?

wow tough crowd

Denno - CCS|LRRS EX#49
    2006 Yamaha R6

really. that goat is crazy. 2nd to last pic is hilarious where it's looking right at him.

Boston --> San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by Bhavesh View Post

i kinda figured I wasn't gunna be the only one that noticed that

Quote Originally Posted by Bhavesh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanNicholson View Post

i kinda figured I wasn't gunna be the only one that noticed that
    Haha totally didn't notice that at first
    Nice goat jackass!
    Haha that's Randy.

Alright, alright, here's the story: A year and a half or so ago I was walking around the copley mall with my gf at the time (fancy schmancy stores place) and saks 5th ave was having a big cashmere event. To promote it they had these big stuffed goats all over the place (cashmere comes from goats, etc). As we were walking by I saw them and thought it was hilarious. I joked to her about how cool they were and how funny it would be to have one to keep in your apt or something, especially with the funny look/expression they had on their face.

Well, she took that to heart and decided to get me one for christmas. Boy was I speechless when she gave it to me I'm sure they charged her a fortune for it too; they weren't technically for sale but I'm sure it was a few hundred bucks. She's long gone, but Randy and I are still chillin'. I've grown quite attached to him, he's good company.
    really. that goat is crazy. 2nd to last pic is hilarious where it's looking right at him.
    He has this awesome expression on his face. Hilarious conversation piece.

Zip-Tie Alley Racing
    LRRS/CCS #103