I bought myself a Olympia Motorsports Bushwacker series Jacket ( ) and don't need my previous two coats that it is now replacing. To help with understanding the sizing of the coats, I am 6'5", 240lbs, athletic build. Both coats are gently tapered in cut and are precurved in the arms for comfort during riding.

Lightly used Mossi Textile Riding Jacket (non-waterproof, but breathable). Size 3XL. $50/BRO plus shipping, pickup also available. CE approved armor in the shoulders, elbows and back. Very warm, no complaints from me in colder rides. Large vent across the back of the coat to help in warmer rides. Removable, zipout thermal liner with internal pocket. Reflective panels built into the design of the coat. This coat has seen rain twice in the three years I've ridden with it. Never been down, jacket is in great shape.

Up Next, Tourmaster Cortech Air GX Mesh Textile Coat. Size 3XL or 50. Lightly used the same amount of time as the Mossi, only in the hot weather. CE Protection also in the elbows, shoulders and back. Great coat, never been down. $50/BRO, buyer pays shipping. Pickup also available.

PM or email me with any questions.

Mossi Textile Jacket

Cortech Mesh Jacket