I bought this board used two seasons ago for $250 up north to see if I'd enjoy snowboarding, used it two seasons, and upgraded to new stuff over this year. The board probably has two seasons or so left on it, though it's in decent shape. There's one chip in the surface (see below), the pic makes it look big, but it's not too bad.

Board is a Burton Bullet 162cm wide, as I'm a 250lb fatass with size 13 boots. It'll need edges sharpened before the season, but that's it.

Comes with:
Board
K2 Bindings (strap kind)
K2 Range boots (size 13M)
Burton snowboard bag w/ strap. I don't have any pics of that, but it's all black with a red Burton logo, non-padded, and it's in great shape.

Asking price for the lot is $135, and I'd be willing to partway (halfway?) drive to deliver in Mass, VT, or Maine.

Some pics:
(chip visible in bottom left corner) The front binding is fine, i just forgot to clip it before i took the pic.

Here's the chip in close up. It happened before I bought it, and I've experienced no problems, purely a cosmetic issue.

Reply in the thread, PM, or email me at sa.fantastipotamus @ gmail dot com, if you're interested.

Thanks for looking.