Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: OEM Ducati 848/1x98 Rearview mirrors, undertank panels, rider and passenger seats

xxaarraa

FS: OEM Ducati 848/1x98 Rearview mirrors, undertank panels, rider and passenger seats

Accept paypal (send as gift or add 3%). Will ship flat rate USPS priority where possible. Local pickup with cash also possible - I am in Foxboro MA.

• A pair of used OEM mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators. $150 + $12 shipping via USPS flat rate priority.
    • Black undertank panels. $75 + USPS shipping (not sure. $20?).
    • Rider seat. $75 + USPS shipping (not sure. $20?)
    • Passenger seat. $50 + $12 shipping via USPS flat rate priority

All parts shown on the actual bike. Will take them off and ship as soon as they sell.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Another Ducati snob #1 masshole's Avatar

Re: FS: OEM Ducati 848/1x98 Rearview mirrors, undertank panels, rider and passenger s

Last edited by #1 masshole; 08-12-12 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Comment withdrawn in fear that it wasn't pertinent.
    Panigale 1199S

xxaarraa

Re: FS: OEM Ducati 848/1x98 Rearview mirrors, undertank panels, rider and passenger s

Quote Originally Posted by #1 masshole View Post
    Wish those mirrors fit the 1199. I like the shape of those alot more.

Glws
    I have heard that before. The pani mirrors do look a little goofy, but then again, all SBK mirrors are out of place.

I actually think the Panigale mirrors don't look that bad! They certainly seem more functional. I replaced the mirrors on my 1098. I couldn't see anything behind my arms in the stock units. If I remember correctly, I got $200 plus shipping for mine on eBay. Seems to me $150 is a reasonable price. Good luck with your sale!

'08 Ducati 1098

xxaarraa

Mirrors sold!

xxaarraa

Seats sold!