Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: Pitbull rear stand, Alpine CDA-9885, CDA-7995, Honda Civic parts/Haynes manual

FS: Pitbull rear stand, Alpine CDA-9885, CDA-7995, Honda Civic parts/Haynes manual

Pitbull rear stand - With the adjustable thinger on top so it works with either spools or just the swingarm. Good condition, still has the "instructions" rubber-banded onto it. Would like this to be a pickup/dropoff as I dont want to ship it.

SOLD

Alpine CDA-9885 - CD/Radio/Ipod connector. Got this 1 year ago for Christmas, mint condition. Been in a box for 2 months after I bought a new car and dont need it. Has the cable to connect directly to an iPod. Retails now I think for $180-190ish as I found it on ebay. Has all original packaging/documents.
    $120/bo shipped

Alpine CDA-7995 - I think this is 3 years old. Great condition other than some of the lettering on the "track up >>" button is worn off. Has no internal amplifier, was somewhat of a high end unit more for sound quality when I bought it. Must be used in conjunction with external amps. Also has all the original packaging/documents.

$50/bo shipped

Haynes Service Manual - For 1996-2000 Honda Civics. Pretty much nothing you cant figure out how to take apart/rebuild/repair on the car with this manual. Thousands of pages of repair documents/diagrams/part breakdowns.

$25/shipped

1996-2000 Honda Civic parts - dozens of spare parts, new in Honda packaging for a complete tuneup I believe. If you need any of the parts, ask. Not sure on any prices. Have all the stuff like valve cover gasket, spark plug tube gaskets, new timing belt, water pump, timing belt tensioner, and a bunch of other stuff.

Avionixx 4x100wrms amplifier - No idea on this, has to be 3-4 years old at least. Great amp, tons of options, internal x-overs, bass boost, all that jazz. Mildly "used" looking from sitting in the trunk and having stuff piled on it from time to time. Info on it, not a picture of the amp itself, obviously. http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?...product_id=116

$75 + shipping

Image Dynamics IDQ10 - Not sure what the voice coil set up is, I believe its a DVC 4ohm sub. Havent pulled it out of the box, so not sure what the condition of the basket/magnet is, possible rust from being in my trunk/in an enclosure for years and years. Still runs like new. Never abused or put too much power to it. Dont even know if they make these anymore? haha

$50 + shipping weighs maybe 4-5lbs tops?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by JeffL; 12-16-08 at 08:38 PM.
    I know a little about everything, and alot about nothing.

Re: FS: Pitbull rear stand, Alpine CDA-9885, CDA-7995, Honda Civic parts/Haynes manua

You gotta love these guys that come on here and their first post is some shit for sale.

The nerve of some people...

Re: FS: Pitbull rear stand, Alpine CDA-9885, CDA-7995, Honda Civic parts/Haynes manua

Quote Originally Posted by GixerJockey View Post
    You gotta love these guys that come on here and their first post is some shit for sale.

The nerve of some people...

Stand is already gone. Hope its enjoyed.

what motor is the civic stuff for? got any stock exhaust parts?

Last edited by catch2otwo; 12-16-08 at 04:58 AM.
    Tuono

d16y8, I've got a good catalytic converter and secondary o2 sensor too.

ill have to check where mine is leaking when i get back from vaca. got a list of parts you got?

Tuono

I'll pull the box out and take some pics, I dont even remember whats in there any more. lol Everything is still in the OEM Honda packaging to boot.

I've got the water pump, water pump seal, new fuel filter, timing belt, timing belt tensioner pulley, tensioner pulley spring x2, valve cover gasket, spark plug tube gaskets, and 4 random bolts which I'm assuming go with the water pump.

That and the cat (with the studs drilled out, was the only way I could get the damn thing off the rusted mid-pipe), and secondary o2 sensor.

Still waiting on a response to a pm.

2021 KTM Duke 890 R
    2016 BMW S1000XR
    1982 Honda CB750F Super Sport