Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector

Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector

I just sold my bike Thursday to put towards a house deposit, and its time to clear out some more stuff for the same reason.

For reference I am 6ft tall, and weigh about 185, average build.

I have a very nice practically new agv sport Monza one piece suit size 44us/54euro that I wore maybe 2 or 3 times on rides, never on the track. You can see in the pictures the white leather is still practically reflective it's so clean. This is probably the nicest piece of leather I've owned/worn. Extremely comfortable, and moves plenty of air. The leather feels like butter, and the stitching is absolutely top notch protected multi stitch, and the armor is all top notch too with full forearm and shin protection, not just elbow and knees. The accordion panels work amazingly well to allow movement while the main leather stays right in place. You could pretty much do hot yoga in this suit without binding at all.
    I have read a couple of post crash reviews and they have all been very positive. One of my buddies actually went down on the street in a similar agv jacket hard enough to get a stage 3 shoulder separation just from the impact and the jacket still looked pretty much new. He's still using it.
    This was a 700-800 dollar suit.
    $500.00 or best offer.

I also have a brand new Knox aegis 8 plate race back protector. The race version has tailbone protection. I wore this around the block to make sure it fit, that was it. It still has the tags on it. Again extremely comfortable and great ventilation. There is also a Ton of adjustment on it. This should fit pretty much anyone. This was the most well articulating back protector I could find and the most comfortable one I tried on. You can see in the pictures it doesn't really matter how you move it just holds right where it needs to be, and it does it without chaffing at all, or being super bulky. Knox is top stuff for sure.
    $100.00

I live right off drum hill next to Lowell in Chelmsford, so you are welcome to try on before you buy but only if you are serious and bring cash. I have 2 kids and not a lot of time to have people coming here just to test fit stuff they have no intention of buying.

If you are interested please email me, or send me your cell number.
    Thanks for looking

Monza pictures
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_082727-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_082650-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_082949-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_082611-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_082825-jpg

Aegis pictures
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_083143-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_083151-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_083311-cropped-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_083339-cropped-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_083359-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_083420-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_083430-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_083526-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_083656-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_083713-jpg
    Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector-img_20170722_083623-jpg

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by DaveZX6r; 03-26-18 at 05:02 PM. Reason: better descrition and pictures
    "You don’t need to tell me the horror story about your uncle’s buddy who wiped out his chopper while drag racing at some hooligan rally. That just makes me wish I were talking to your uncle’s buddy instead of you. He sounds pretty cool."

Originally Posted by JalopySiR
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! This time I was laughing at you. Sorry.

Re: Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector

Bump still here.

Last edited by DaveZX6r; 03-26-18 at 05:03 PM.
    "You don’t need to tell me the horror story about your uncle’s buddy who wiped out his chopper while drag racing at some hooligan rally. That just makes me wish I were talking to your uncle’s buddy instead of you. He sounds pretty cool."

Re: Fs practically new leather suit and new unused back protector

Spring time bump.