Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: Riding Gear (Alpinestars Jacket and Boots, Spidi Gloves, Shoei RF1000, Ogio Pack)

FS: Riding Gear (Alpinestars Jacket and Boots, Spidi Gloves, Shoei RF1000, Ogio Pack)

Hello All,

Just sold my bike yesterday for lack of time to ride anymore with school and work so I am selling off my riding gear also. I live in Shrewsbury MA and work in Framingham MA so I can meet anywhere around those areas.

I will say that conditions are all very good. None of my gear has experienced a crash or any abuse. Jacket looks new, boots have light normal wear on soles but have tons of life on them still, gloves are still like when I received them new, backpack is like new and helmet only has some light scratching from the normal debris that gets kicked up and hit you while riding (bugs, sand, small rocks, etc...) but has no chipping in the finish or deep scratches.

Note: Pics posted are of the same exact product that I found on the internet, the battery in my digital camera is dead at the moment so I couldn't snap pictures just yet.

Note: Pics of the actual items can be found here.

Alpinestars Ice Leather Jacket - $250

Color: Black/Grey
    Size: Medium
    • 1.2-1.4mm full grain leather for excellent abrasion resistance.
    • Removable CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
    • Relaxed fit.
    • Zip adjustable ventilation and micro-perforated leather panels.
    • Removable quilted vest.
    • Rear stretch panel.
    • Adjustable waist.
    • 2 external pockets and 1 large internal pocket.
    • Back protector compartment with a foam back pad (CE certified back protector available as accessory.)

Note: This jacket DOES NOT have connection zipper to connect to Alpinestars track pants.

The jacket is in great shape and like new condition, just not as stiff as a new jacket since its been worn for 1100 miles on my bike.

Alpinestars One-O-One Boots - $85

Color: Black
    Size: USA Mens 11

I couldn't find the details of this boot anywhere really but they are in great shape. They are leather boots that lace up then a velcro strap over the laces to keep them from getting caught up in anything. Good ankle support, stiff boot, reinforced toe for shifting and sole is designed for maximum traction on the pegs.

They are the same ones listed here: http://www.alpinestars.com/OneOOne_S.../p/251507.html

Spidi Penta Gloves - $150

Color: Black
    Size: Large / EUR 9

• Designed for the utmost in protection
    • Constructed of Spidi’s “Super Fabric” and premium Italian top grain leather
    • Keramide, Supertech, carbon fiber, foam and felt inserts on the palm, side of hand and backhand offer maximum protection while allowing flexibility
      Spidi’s exclusive ergonomic silicone based shock absorbing knuckle protection system
    • Multiple flex areas allow the hand to move freely and avoid fatigue
    • Air vents provide ventilation for comfort while acting as an added measure of protection
    • Dual Velcro wrist closure system
    • Full length gauntlet
    • Double density polyurethane protection is also used in the wrist areas for maximum support and shock absorption
    • Reflective Reflex area for safe night riding
    • Little Finger Ring Link Device, which allows the user to secure both pinky and ring fingers together to maximize support and protection in the event of a crash

The only thing with the glove that isn't like brand new, is one of the little plastic caps that are glued onto the gloves on one of the fingers came off, was like that when I received them new and couldn't justify sending them back for just that. Does not affect functionality at all and is barely noticeable since the gloves are basically all black.

Shoei RF-1000 Diabolic 3 - SOLD

Size: Medium

• Quick Release Base Plate System
    • Upper Air Intake
    • Lower Air Intake
    • Aero Spoiler With Exhaust Vent
    • Neck Outlet
    • Face Shield Defogging Vent
    • Removable / Replaceable Cheek Pads and Chin Strap Covers
    • Preset Shield Opening Lever With Locking Mechanism
    • CX 1V Shield
    • AIM Shell Construction
    • 3D Comfort liner
    • Breath guard
    • Chin curtain
    • Dual liner ventilation system

Great condition, light scratching if you look close from normal use.

Ogio No-Drag Backpack - SOLD

• Drop in back panel laptop sleeve
    • Helmet hood
    • Hydration ready
    • Drop in audio pocket
    • Hidden compression strap system
    • Sternum strap
    • No drag streamlined surface
    • Fits most 15" laptops
    • Multiple interior pockets

Dimensions:
    • 22"h x 14"w x 7"d
    • 2100 Cu.In/34 L
    • 1.5 Lbs/0.7 Kg
    • Laptop sleeve 13.5"h x 11"w x 1.5"d
    • 420D dobby nylon / molded EVA

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by be4tnut; 11-01-10 at 06:18 PM.

Re: FS: Riding Gear (Alpinestars Jacket and Boots, Spidi Gloves, Shoei RF1000, Ogio P

Helmet and backpack are sold, prices are flexible, make some offers.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!