I am selling my 1 season old Spidi Ergo 365 Pro Expedition H2OUT Suit (Medium size), as I don't fit in it anymore lol. The suit is in mint condition, no tears or damages. Not even a thread is out of place. For your reference, I am 5'6" and when I used to wear it, I was 150lbs.

I bought it directly from Spidi for US$1999 + shipping + import duty...about $2250 total. Willing to let it go for $1200. Paypal as gift or you pay the fees. Shipping in con USA will be $35, extra for other countries.

This is probably the most technical touring suit you'll find in the market. There is so much going on with this suit that for the uninformed, it will be too much to write in here. I would urge you to watch the Revzilla video and see for yourself. This is a true 4 season suit that you can tour the world with!

Everything that came with the suit is included - Level 2 back protector, chest protector, elbow, shoulder, hip and knee armor, all removable pockets, hydration pack, balaclava and thermal+H2Out liners.