Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: Spidi Penta Full Gauntlet Gloves (Large, Black) $150

FS: Spidi Penta Full Gauntlet Gloves (Large, Black) $150

Hello All,

Just sold my bike for lack of time to ride anymore with school and work so I am selling off my riding gear also. I live in Shrewsbury MA and work in Framingham MA so I can meet anywhere around those areas.

I will say that conditions are all very good. None of my gear has experienced a crash or any abuse. Jacket looks new, boots have light normal wear on soles but have tons of life on them still, gloves are still like when I received them new, backpack is like new and helmet only has some light scratching from the normal debris that gets kicked up and hit you while riding (bugs, sand, small rocks, etc...) but has no chipping in the finish or deep scratches.

Note: Pics posted are of the same exact product that I found on the internet, had troubles trying to link the actual pics I took of actual items where I uploaded them but click on the link below to see actual items.

Note: Pics of the actual items can be found here.

Spidi Penta Gloves - $150

Color: Black
    Size: Large / EUR 9

• Designed for the utmost in protection
    • Constructed of Spidi’s “Super Fabric” and premium Italian top grain leather
    • Keramide, Supertech, carbon fiber, foam and felt inserts on the palm, side of hand and backhand offer maximum protection while allowing flexibility
      Spidi’s exclusive ergonomic silicone based shock absorbing knuckle protection system
    • Multiple flex areas allow the hand to move freely and avoid fatigue
    • Air vents provide ventilation for comfort while acting as an added measure of protection
    • Dual Velcro wrist closure system
    • Full length gauntlet
    • Double density polyurethane protection is also used in the wrist areas for maximum support and shock absorption
    • Reflective Reflex area for safe night riding
    • Little Finger Ring Link Device, which allows the user to secure both pinky and ring fingers together to maximize support and protection in the event of a crash

The only thing with the glove that isn't like brand new, is one of the little plastic caps that are glued onto the gloves on one of the fingers came off, was like that when I received them new and couldn't justify sending them back for just that. Does not affect functionality at all and is barely noticeable since the gloves are basically all black.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: FS: Spidi Penta Full Gauntlet Gloves (Large, Black) $150

PM sent

i've got the same gloves if anyone interested in these near me wants to try mine on for fitting.

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

I wore the Pentas for awhile... great glove... excellent fit and finish. If they fit you, don't hesitate. GLWS.

Thanks guys. Have one interested party but been playing email/phone tag. Jump on them while they are still here haha.

Bump for Chris...He came by with the gloves. Unfortunately they did not fit. They are as described. Nice gloves in nice shape.

Bump... anyone interested?

Bump...