Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: Teknic Xcelerator One Piece Suit, Size 44 White/Silver, NWT. $699

FS: Teknic Xcelerator One Piece Suit, Size 44 White/Silver, NWT. $699

FS: 2009 Teknic Xcelerator One Piece Suit, Size 44 White/Silver. NWT (new with tags), still in the bag with the hanger. bought it for $900 as a spare, never even tried it on. AFAIK, the 2009 suit is the same as the current model, only a different color design (better, IMO).

Great fitting suit (I wore the same one for years). 60% kangaroo -- better abrasion resistance at lighter weight than cowhide.

Selling for $699 plus I’ll pay $15 towards shipping from Hartford, CT. That’s $200 less than I paid for it. If you don’t know about this suit, do a google search on it.

If you’re interested, please DO NOT message me thru the Forum, since I don’t have a lot of time to spend on the web. Just email me privately at Leos@cox.net, or call me at 413-537-7526.

Thanks so much,

Leo

PS. If you email me or leave a message on my voice mail, don’t forget to leave your name!!

• 60% Kangaroo construction - 1.0mm kangaroo is 30% lighter than cowhide and is much more resilient to tearing and abrasion.
    • Multi-Position Armor System - CE-approved Knox Flexiform elbow, knee and shin protectors use a new hook 'n' loop attachment system that allows you to position the protectors for the best possible fit.
    • Airblade Shoulder System - CE approved, replaceable airblades with integral vents for breathability.
    • Aluminum elbow slider protects critical seams & improves abrasion resistance.
    • TASC (Teknic® Advanced Seam Construction) - Advanced multi-row stitching provides maximum seam strength.
    • Safety Wrap System for seat/chest/legs: a seamless side construction for maximum strength.
    • Safety Wrap seat lined with a second layer of leather forming a curtain of leather behind the stretch panel.
    • Full Motion Arm System - a panel of stretch DuPont® Kevlar® that extends from the cuff to the chest of the suit with no seams.
    • Full Motion Leg System - using Stretch Cordura.
    • Molded airflow hump maximizes aerodynamics and channels air flow to the riders back while providing important back and neck protection.
    • All zippers are genuine YKK zippers
    • Fully perforated for maximum airflow
    • Speedstar knee sliders offer maximum feel and extended puck life
    • 3M Scotchgard lining is anti-bacterial, non-allergenic, and moisturewicking
    • Chest pad compartments allow for Knox Chest Armor to be installed(sold separetly as an upgrade).
    • Provision for Knox Hip Armor to be installed (sold separetely as an upgrade).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FS:  Teknic Xcelerator One Piece Suit, Size 44 White/Silver, NWT.  9-teknic-xcelerator-white-black-jpg  

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Leoist; 05-03-14 at 05:05 PM.