Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS- Used Titanium Mountain Bike Frame

Thumbs up FS- Used Titanium Mountain Bike Frame

Used
    Voodoo Canzo Ti
    Large Titanium Mountain Bike Frame

-This 21.5 frame consists of a Titanium main frame with an aluminum rear triangle.
    -This frame includes a heavy-duty rear shock, built to handle 225 lbs. The bushings from the frames mounts are ok (a little play in them) but will need to be replaced in the future. This should provide about 4 inches of rear travel.
    -This frame includes an aheadset front fork headset that is currently mounted into the frame. This headset is an 1 1/8 inch threadless fork tube.
    -It also includes a new rear derailleur hanger, which if memory serves, can be replaced with a Jamis derailleur hanger. You would have to call Jamis to see if that is possible.
    -This frame is also set up to accept disc brakes; you might need an adapter to mount a disc correctly. I'm not sure what would work or where you can find one.

These are specs for the bike itself, these are not included components in this auction. This information is only for the buyers use to help get components.

Bottom Bracket = Shimano BB-UN72, 110mm spindle
    Bottom Bracket Shell Width = 68mm English
    Bottom Bracket Spindle Length = 110mm
    Chain & Chain Size = Shimano CN-HG72, ス x 3/32
    Seat Post = 26.8mm Diameter
    Front Derailleur = top pull/clamp-on 31.8mm

Note: Approximately 3 years ago, the titanium weld at the seat post /upper tube cracked. I sent the frame to a professional Titanium frame builder in Colorado (Moots Bicycles )to be fixed because Voodoo bike frames were no longer in business. The process of welding Ti is a specialized and expensive process. The top tube was repaired, but the natural paint color was not redone around the new weld. This frame has not been rebuilt up since it was repaired. The frame was gone for a few months and arrived back fixed and has been sitting in my bike room since that time.

This frame was hand built back in its time of 99? and was one of the smoothest bikes to ride. I have other bikes now that I ride, just didn't build this one back up. Its time for this frame to go to a good home.

Pick up a classic frame from a great builder and have a great Titanium bike for a super cheap cost. I am including some other stuff with the frame that has been laying around the garage for a bit, all used items. Rims,handlebars, clipless pedals, seat, stem, other stuff laying around also. Its all used stuff, but one less thing that you have to buy.

$150/BRO. PM me for more pictures or questions.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Phat Twin; 08-15-07 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Adding pics

FS- Used Titanium Mountain Bike Frame

pm sent..

Current Toys:

2005 Nissan Titan CC

Re: FS- Used Titanium Mountain Bike Frame

email me if you still have it....thanks

metal69biker@yahoo.com

Re: FS- Used Titanium Mountain Bike Frame

Damnit, why couldn't I be 6" taller!?!? hahaha

Enjoy life! There's plenty of time to be dead.

2002 Suzuki SV650 Nekkid

http://www.squidbusters.com