http://www.vansonleathers.com/prod-H...k_2_-286.aspx?

For Sale is a Vanson Leathers jacket. Hurricane Mark 2. Size 44. Black.
This is a fully perforated jacket with a full set of CE armor (back, shoulders and elbows.

The jacket looks like it came off the showroom rack.
I very much like the jacket and would not be selling it if it were not for the fact that I will no longer fit into the jacket.
The jacket was purchased when I was very active at the gym and was back down to my high school weight (174). Then came a job change, Fall and then a wreck wearing a different jacket and Kazamm I put on weight (220) and now I cannot fit into the jacket even when I let out the velcro waist adjusting straps the jacket has.

By the time you add in the CE armor at the Vanson Leathers store and pay the tax man, your pocket will be light of $820.
I am asking for $700. This is a better deal than the tax free shopping day that Massachusetts does from time to time. Sure this may be a summer jacket and its freezing cold out right now. Yet why wait until you are sweating to start thinking about getting a cool breathable jacket. This jacket also works with the SlipStream liner system and has zippers to attach pants to.

Like I said. I would keep this jacket if I knew there was ever a chance of my weight getting back down those 70 pounds. Yet I do not see that happening any time soon. Help out a mid life father with kids who likes to ride, cook and eat. Buy my mint condition Vanson Leathers Hurricane Mark 2 jacket.

I will ship the jacket.
I will accept PayPal using the Friend and Family channel.