Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

FS: YAMAHA WR400F Parts and Body Work

FS: YAMAHA WR400F Parts and Body Work

In cleaning out my garage , I am going to sell all the leftover parts (both new and used) from my 2000 Yamaha WR400F in a lot style sale. Everything you see comes in one box, for one price. And a sweet price I might add. $50/BRO plus shipping to your doorstep here in the CONUS. Paypal only please.

To the best of my knowledge, most parts within the WR line from 1998-2002 are pretty much the same and cover most engines displacements from the 250 to the 400 to the 426 incarnations of the WR series.

If you have any questions about whether or not these parts will fit a bike that you have, please remember that these parts will all fit my old 2000 model year WR400F. Please check with your dealer or whatever internet information site you use to make sure these parts fit your bike.

All the parts and bodywork I have put together a sinlge package that is ready to go, in one box.

Here we go.

1- Front Fork Headlight Bracket used to mount the stock headlight assembly. (Used)
    1- Headlight plug for stock headlight assembly (I removed this for an aftermarket HDD that I had to rewire) (Used)
    1- Stock Clutch Lever (Used)
    1- Moose Upper Chain Guide from a Moose Heavy Duty Chain Guide replacement package (Unopened)
    1- Rear Brake lever (Used)
    2- Top Clamp for stock handlebars (Used)
    1- Body Work Grommet (Unopened)
    1- Rear Brake reservoir (Unopened)
    1- Lower cable guide for front fork and front brake hydraulic cable (Unused but opened)
    1- Stock silencer for stock exhaust (This will get you through tech inspection if you uncorked the stock muffler )

1- Moose Clutch Cover Gasket
    1- Aftermarket Clutch lever (I carried this in my camel back always in case I crashed and snapped the clutch lever and perch. Never did so the mojo must have worked since I had it with me)(Used)

2- Used Homemade Barkbusters. Made of aircraft Aluminum and all you need is to buy some bar end anchors with tapered bolt ends and your in business.

2 - Front Fork Protectors. One is for guiding the the hydraulic cable for the brake, and the other is for guiding the odometer cable for the stock mileage indicator. I think one is for the WR the other for the YZ of the same year.

1- Set of rear number plates. The left hand plate is for the YZ since there is no space for the coolant reservoir, but the right should work on both the WR and YZ.

1- WR Skid Plate
    1- Set of Stock WR Case Plates
    1- YZ Skid Plate
    Bolts Included

1- WR400 Seat with Pan. Covered with CEET Gripper Cover in Black. Very small rip at back of seat pan, but I pulled it underneath when I recovered it so it should be ok.
    1- Used WR Seat foam with front scooped out to help with vertically challenged riders.
    2- Stock WR Seat covers in Blue

1- Airbox Cover. If you uncorked one of these bikes, then you probably chucked this thing.

Just to add to the value of this deal, I am also including my recently removed ISLAND GIRLS calender for 2009. Sure the calender may be out of date, but the pictures will surely make you forget about the cold winter ahead and dreaming of open roads for the upcoming riding season!

Cheers All!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: FS: YAMAHA WR400F Parts and Body Work

Bumpity bump. Offers accepted.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!