Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

New Gaerne G.King Touring Boots - Size 11, $112+

New Gaerne G.King Touring Boots - Size 11, $112+

My new (size 11) Gaerne G.King Touring boots arrived today. My old (size 11) Gaerne boots fit OK, but these are just a wee bit narrower and a smidge too tight for my duck-like 11EE feet. While my feet offer exceptional stability under all but the most extreme legless conditions, they tend to cause problems when buying motorcycle boots. But if you have normal human feet and want a good pair of brand new (size 11) motorcycle boots at a fantastic price, buy these (size 11) G.boots!

I originally ordered the G.Flow boots (a bit shorter than the G.King), but they were out of stock so I was offered the more expensive G.King at the same price. These cost $112 total and I'll sell them for that ridiculously low price (plus shipping if you can't pick them up). Online prices ranged from about $195 to $215.

Not to be a Gloomy Gus or Debbie Downer, but endless months of dismal gray cold wet windy weather are just around the corner, except for this weekend and Oct 17 and 18, which will be warm and sunny. These boots are advertised as having a "waterproof, drytech breathable liner to keep your feet dry and comfortable on those long wet rides." Plus they are taller than the G.Flow to protect more of your shins, keeping them both dry and toasty warm on a 36 degree morning. Plus, these boots are actually made in Italy. It's like buying a pair of matching Ducatis for your feet, without the expensive valve adjustments.

Here's a link to the Gaerne site and a pic of this stylish and protective footwear. Note the rubber shift pads on the top of both boots in case you ride an old school Trumpet or Beeza or switched your bike over to GP-style rear-braking (you innovator!). The fine Italian styling includes ribbed ankle-stitching that creates extreme foot-level turbulence for better gas smileage and increased horse powah. The stitching also effectively simulates having those '6-pack ankles' that drive the women absolutely wild.

Dry, warm, stylish, sexy Italian boots that are guaranteed* to get you laid by a bevy of college cuties. What more could you ask for? Buy them now, before your roommate does and she gets all the girls.

If there are no takers, I may just bind my feet like a Song Dynasty Chinese concubine and wear them anyway. I'll lose some stability, but that may help with quicker turn-in. An additional benefit of taking that route is reduced toe slider replacement costs on my track boots.

*Note: guarantee does not include your choice of gender, "laid" may be legally interpreted as laid out (for example, kicked in the privates) if you play your cards wrong, bevy is defined as a large group, which may imply size not quantity, cute is an opinion which can be affected by alcohol consumption and your level of desperation, guarantee based on old maxim about the size of a guy's feet, size 8s who are compensating with big boots should buy official H-D monogrammed boots instead, guarantee expires 15 seconds after purchase or Dec 31, 1988, whichever was first, many other invisibly small print disclaimers apply. Just buy the fuckin boots, will ya?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    DanG
    People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive.
    - Blaise Pascal

Re: New Gaerne G.King Touring Boots - Size 11, $112+

Sold!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    DanG
    People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive.
    - Blaise Pascal