Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Garage Cleanout. Dirt Bike Gear. $120 All In for a Complete Set Up.

Garage Cleanout. Dirt Bike Gear. $120 All In for a Complete Set Up.

This is a perfect deal for anybody looking to try to get into the sport of dirt bikes. Or just to get some new gear.

Clearing out all my old gear, all stuff that I just don't use because I have upgraded along the way. I just have too much of it.

So, this hopefully will help someone who is trying to get into the sport get them started because I think I have just about everything they might need here. Jerseys, pants, set of XL gloves, kidney belt (large), O'Neal boots Size 13, knee guards, chest protectors (adult and kids), two helmets (both large, HJC & Fly. All cleaned with helmet cleaner). All the pants are a size 38 waist, the shirts are 2XL. Yeti sized. The fox pants are a size 34 waist. Plus, Scott Goggles.

All the stuff is used, but in great condition. I don't ride, and then throw my stuff in a bag to rot. It gets cleaned immediately. It has some stains, but it's clean. Some of the shirts have some sleeves with holes in them. Buy a patch kit from Walmart. 75% of this gear has only been worn once or twice. I'm looking for $120. Cash. I'm located in Nashua. Come and get it, first dibs. No shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Re: Garage Cleanout. Dirt Bike Gear. $120 All In for a Complete Set Up.

Quote Originally Posted by Phat Twin View Post
    This is a perfect deal for anybody looking to try to get into the sport of dirt bikes. Or just to get some new gear.

Clearing out all my old gear, all stuff that I just don't use because I have upgraded along the way. I just have too much of it.

So, this hopefully will help someone who is trying to get into the sport get them started because I think I have just about everything they might need here. Jerseys, pants, set of XL gloves, kidney belt (large), O'Neal boots Size 13, knee guards, chest protectors (adult and kids), two helmets (both large, HJC & Fly. All cleaned with helmet cleaner). All the pants are a size 38 waist, the shirts are 2XL. Yeti sized. The fox pants are a size 34 waist. Plus, Scott Goggles.

All the stuff is used, but in great condition. I don't ride, and then throw my stuff in a bag to rot. It gets cleaned immediately. It has some stains, but it's clean. Some of the shirts have some sleeves with holes in them. Buy a patch kit from Walmart. 75% of this gear has only been worn once or twice. I'm looking for $120/BRO. Cash. I'm located in Nashua. Come and get it, first dibs. No shipping.

I call dibs!!!

PM sent to you.