I've been sorting the stuff in my garage/storage area, and I've got some things that I don't need anymore. Hopefully someone else will find them useful.

All prices will need to have S&H in CONUS added, but we can figure that out if you are interested. Global available but might not be worth the investment, but then gain maybe it will. Pickup also available.

Please PM or email me with any questions about any of the stuff.

Mens Rossignol Ski Boots Size 9

Used for one season by my son, scratches around the boots and buckles, of course. Boots are sound, four buckles front entry, and good and supportive.
$25/BRO plus shipping.

Men's Oneal Elements Dirtbike Boots

Lightly used dirtbike boots by my son who has since outgrown them. These are the older versions that are a bit higher quality than the current ones. Adjustments for the front buckles are made of metal vs. plastic.
Size 11.
$35/BRO plus shipping.

Boys Motocross/Dirt Pants
Used maybe once before my son outgrew them, great condition. Size 12-14 Boys. Blue, black and White Fox Tracker Pants. Pics available if needed.
$15 plus shipping.

Kids Motorcycle Helmet
Used by my son for a couple of years. No smell, great condition except for scratches and a missing front air vent adjustment on the forehead. Wear and scratches on the lower side of the helmet from rubbing against my pillion rearset. All scratches are purely cosmetic, funstionality of the helmet is still intact.

$10 plus shipping.

Kids Ski Helmet

I'm not sure of the size of this one, small for sure. Tag writing is worn off.My son wore this when he was was a wee one, maybe 5 years old. Small would be the safest size. Since I don't know, the price will reflect this.

$5 plus shipping.

Selle Italia Mens Bicycling Saddle

Used on my road bike, great saddle but not for me after 500 miles. Its been sitting in my parts box, needs a new home. Paid over $100 new. Gel inserts, titanium rails.

$35/BRO plus shipping.

Suisse Computer Backback

Lightly Used Suisse Computer backpack. Great condition, 1 large compartment that carries up to a 15" laptop, 2 other compartments for all your other gear. Sturfy construction with breatheable padding on your back to help keep you cool. Top notch bag, pad top dollar for it.
All zippers work well, clean and ready to go.

$25/BRO plus shipping.

Lightly used Adler Royal Typewriter

Electric, works fine, correction key also.

$20/BRO plus shipping.