Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Gast 1.5 HP Compressor

Gast 1.5 HP Compressor

She's an absolute unit. Single-stage, oil-less compressor rated to run continuously, 5 cfm @ 100 psi. Typically oil-less are considered loud, this is not loud, 82 decibels. These are built to be run in a lab environment where oil cannot contaminate the air lines. It's been sitting in my barn for several years, pulled it out yesterday and got it cleaned up and tested. Everything works as it should. Dual voltage motor can be run at 220/120V @ 10/20 Amps. Plumbed with a 3/8" outlet; have it reduced to a 1/4" quick connect for testing. I have it mounted on some 4x4 on swivel casters for easy mobility as it's fairly heavy. I have it on Marketplace for $2,500, will do better for the NESR fam, make a reasonable offer. Located in Rehoboth, MA. Can deliver or meetup somewhere.

Comparable unit (not dual voltage) at Grainger

https://youtube.com/shorts/9N1Pyr7ZT4U?feature=share

Gast 1.5 HP Compressor-img_1095-jpgGast 1.5 HP Compressor-img_1096-jpgGast 1.5 HP Compressor-img_1097-jpg

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by loudbeard; 06-05-23 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Added pics, updated description
    I went to MMI I know what Im doing here chief

Re: Gast 1.5 HP Compressor

Just to add a note on the price as there have already been a lot of clicks; I will do a nice deal for any NESR member in good standing. Please take any discussion of that to PM if you're interested. Full disclosure, I only have about $50 into this thing. It was given to me by my former employer, who purchased it for a backup compressor, but it was too small for that shop....we ran a 10 HP rotary screw.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

That's a beast for sure and means bidness. I wish I had a need for it...

Side note (and TOTALLY not meant to mess up your thread): A friend recently refurbed an old gas operated absolute beast of an air compressor. Thing is astounding...

Did you grit your teeth and try to look like Clint Fuckin' Eastwood?
    Or did you lisp it all hangfisted like a fuckin' flower?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoneman View Post
    That's a beast for sure and means bidness. I wish I had a need for it...

Side note (and TOTALLY not meant to mess up your thread): A friend recently refurbed an old gas operated absolute beast of an air compressor. Thing is astounding...
    No worries! The gas ones move a TON of air, have seen some IR units on trailers at plant shutdowns I've worked where they hook up what I can only describe as a fire hose of an air line!

This one doesn't move that much air, but the air it does move is very high quality. Just add water separator and go!