Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

"The Glamper" - 2013 LivinLite VRV 22' x 8.5' All Aluminum Toy Hauler

Development Rider scottieducati's Avatar
    iTrader Score
    2 (100%)

"The Glamper" - 2013 LivinLite VRV 22' x 8.5' All Aluminum Toy Hauler

My Tourag is going away via the buy-back next week, combined with several other factors we have decided to offer the Glamper up for sale. Here first (and only) for a while, I know there have been folks who've expressed interest. Many of you have seen it. It works great for track days and groups of 2-5 people.

Bought new as a leftover in 2014 (MY2013) Livin Lite VRV 22x8.5 VIN: 56D122229D1000735 MSRP: $38,000

Options: Adventure Package, Entertainment Package, Low Profile Upgrade, A/C, Bright Dip Aluminum Accent, Queen Bed Tip Out Bunk, Sleeping Package#5

Weighs under 4,000 lbs empty. We are figuring around 6,500-7,000 lbs. with 5 bikes, rider gear, tools and other track type bits.

NADA Low Retail (best I could get w/ options lists that don't quite all match up nicely): $20,125
    NADA Average Retail: $24,255

Equipped with 5 Pit-Bull Restraint base-plate locations which are staying in the trailer for now. TRS systems and pins available separately but I plan to keep 2 brackets of the 5.

Replaced 2 LH side tires this spring, plan to replace the 2 RH side tires prior to sale. Propane system fully topped up. All systems including A/C, heat, water / shower / sink / toilet and gas cook top work fully as they should do. Has been winterized by a local RV service center each of the past 3 winters.

She has lived outside, but remains water tight. Some cosmetic blemishes on LH side and rear of trailer. All required lighting (brakes, turn signals, etc.) and electric trailer brakes function as they should.

Very, very awesome toy hauler and I will sorely miss it. But the time has come to consolidate and simplify things.

Asking $19,500 obro

I do have a loan with my Federal Credit Union, title available within 10-days or 2 weeks after loan payoff IIRC.

Wanted those on NESR to have first crack at it before posting elsewhere. Will be available / cleaned / prepped for sale by mid-August (or earlier, if need be).

That's about it, feel free to PM me with specific questions.

Fak I can't believe this kinda makes this all real... gonna miss the Treg and the VRV.

"The Glamper" - 2013 LivinLite VRV 22' x 8.5' All Aluminum Toy Hauler-img_3204-jpg

"The Glamper" - 2013 LivinLite VRV 22' x 8.5' All Aluminum Toy Hauler-img_3207-jpg

"The Glamper" - 2013 LivinLite VRV 22' x 8.5' All Aluminum Toy Hauler-img_3208-jpg

"The Glamper" - 2013 LivinLite VRV 22' x 8.5' All Aluminum Toy Hauler-img_3235-jpg

"The Glamper" - 2013 LivinLite VRV 22' x 8.5' All Aluminum Toy Hauler-img_3209-jpg

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by scottieducati; 07-18-17 at 02:04 PM.

CCS/LRRS #83
    Rental Bikes Available: RVF400, SV650 Superbike

iTrader Score
    2 (100%)

Re: "The Glamper" - 2013 LivinLite VRV 22' x 8.5' All Aluminum Toy Hauler

This is no longer "actively" for sale, but as always... shoot me a PM if anyone happens to be interested. Errrythang's always for sale, except my NC30.

0 Not allowed!

CCS/LRRS #83

iTrader Score

Holy smokes! You tow that with a Toureg? Assuming its a diesel. How's it do with towing something that large?

0 Not allowed!
    CCS/LLRS AM #642

2015/2016 NESR Fantasy Road Race CHAMPION

iTrader Score
    2 (100%)

I did, yes. The Diesel Touareg towed that trailer better than any truck I've used to date (Dodge and Ford 250's, Ford F150). Tow rating on all Touaregs are 7700 lbs w/ 770 lbs tongue weight, but the diesel really does make the difference for heavy towing. I'd get 10-12 MPG when fully loaded w/ 5 bikes in the trailer and everyone's gear and never found a situation where I couldn't do what I wanted to with it on the road. Even when our electric brake controller had a snafu coming down a huge grade, the stock brakes slowed the whole setup just fine. Suspension was well matched, whereas the trucks tend to "bounce" on bumps due to stiff suspension whereas the trailer just kinda floats nicely down the road. I can't speak highly enough of what a capable machine the Touareg platform is.

Unfortunately I turned in mine for the buy-back and am not replacing it. Was splitting the glamper w/ a friend who wasn't really using it, another stepped in to take over and has a truck to tow it with so for now she stays.

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by scottieducati; 08-10-17 at 10:15 AM.

CCS/LRRS #83

iTrader Score
    1 (100%)

Did the Touareg have any kind of air suspension/helper/leveling system?

0 Not allowed!

iTrader Score

Quote Originally Posted by Philkinson View Post
    Holy smokes! You tow that with a Toureg? Assuming its a diesel. How's it do with towing something that large?
    While this wasn't at highway speed and I'll assume the tongue weight was less than the 10% recommendation of 37,000lbs, this is impressive none the less.

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by ZX-12R; 08-10-17 at 10:59 AM.
    "...i would seriously bite somebody right in the balls..." -bump909

iTrader Score
    2 (100%)

That was also the V10 TDI... a nutty Beast for sure.

0 Not allowed!

CCS/LRRS #83