Hey guys, been awhile..

I have 3 helmets and some gear for sale. Never dropped, hardly worn (honest, I swear) they come complete with smoked shields which were always kept in thick athletic socks and the helmet bags. They all are Snell/DOT. These hats were stored in big plastic bags. They're all vented and all that hardware is perfect.They are as follows:

1 Arai Quantum II, solid glossy Black. This I wore for about 3K miles on my Concours14 before I sold it. The original gloss and finish is on it, but it's got about a 1/4" chip in the paint from a stone, or something. It's not into the shell. It's a size (L), 7 1/4-7 1/2; I paid north of 350.00 at the dealer three years back, but again, hardly used, vents, shields, all of it like new. No stink. I want 225.00 for it, but I'll entertain offers..

1 Shoei TZr, same size, pretty much the same condition, original gloss, with all of 500 miles on it, without the rock chip. It's Yamaha R1 Blue, you know that color. I paid over three hundred for it when I had the blue Bandit, but it went into the bag when I bought the Concours14. I want $200.00 for it, but as always, I'll entertain offers.

1 HJC, CL-15 same color Blue as the TZr, same condition, but in a small, for chicks and kids.. No smoked shade on this one. I probably paid 100.00 for it, I'd take 60., but it's a throw-in for someone giving me my price, for the other two.

That's it for the hats.

Gear: Three pair of Diamond Gusset Blue jeans 36/36, never worn. Literally brand new, also stashed in plastic bags. They're $55.00 and shipping in the website. I'll take $125.00 for the three together. Firm price.

One pair of the Diamond Gussett Defender jeans, 36/36 with the Kevlar in the knees, seat and hips. Also new, never worn. Those are $125 on the site, I'd take 90.00 for those, also firm.

I have a Joe Rocket mesh riding jacket in Blue. It has the armor in the elbows, the spine and the shoulders. I'd take $60 for the jacket or throw it in for someone buying the jeans all at once. I'm 6' and a 46 long, and this fit me perfectly when I was riding.

It's a great group of gear, purchased by one with more money and bikes than it turns out I had the appetite for. The bikes are gone, but the gear is here and I'm moving down to Peabody out of Essex and it's a waste of gear and a hassle to store in a careful manner in smaller digs. It ought to be on someone's back, ass and head. PM me here on the site, I'll send you a a land line and cell phone number to call me. The land line is VOIP and won't change when I move.