Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Joe Rocket Speedmaster 5.0 2-piece, A* GP Plus gloves, Teknic Violator Jacket

Joe Rocket Speedmaster 5.0 2-piece, A* GP Plus gloves, Teknic Violator Jacket

JR red speedmaster 5.0 jacket size 42 but I had it altered to fit slightly tighter than a 42. Sleeves and jacket length are the same, but the neck and chest is slightly tigther. It still fits too loose for me- I'm 5'10-5'11 and 150 pounds. It's ok at the shoulders, but definitely more torso room. Sleeves fit well, though they are a hair too long (doesn't bother me). The jacket has a little bit of rash on the right arm since the guy I got it from fell over in a parking lot. Nothing major at all, I'll get pics up as soon as I can. Everything else on it is in excellent condition, I've only worn it a couple times.
    Looking to get $200 for the jacket. SOLD

The JR pants that zip to the jacket are a size 30 and fit me well. Knee pucks included though you may need new ones soon. I never wore these pants except to try them on (knee puck wear is from the previous owner who tracked them a couple times). Overall very good condition, they have breatheable material in all the right places and have good armor/padding.
    Looking to get $150 for the pants. SOLD

I can do $325 for the jacket and the pants together.

I have also a pair of Alpinestars GP Plus racing gloves in black, size Large. I wore these a couple of times, thought they would break-in quicker but they're too small and too uncomfortable at this point for me to continue trying to break them in. They're in perfect condition, still need to be broken in. Brand new- no scuffs or anything.
    Looking to get $135.

And finally I have a white (with silver, red, and black accents)Teknic Violator jacket for sale, it's a size 40 and is too short on me. It fits on the tight side as well, but it's more the fact that it's too short that bothers me. This would work well on someone under 5'9. Jacket is in perfect condition, wore it once for a ride before deciding it was too short. The liner is in storage with my winter stuff, so I'll try to go get it sometime this weekend or early next week.
    I'd like to get $150. SOLD

PICS OF A* gloves:

They're brand new- notice no wear at all in the area between the thumb and index (place that would wear the quickest before any other part). And on the knuckle close-up pic, that's not scratches- it's the reflection of the fingers; yeah it's smooth and perfect no scuffs or scratches.

Send me an e-mail at nik6166@gmail.com if you want pics. I will try to get them on here. I'll take some pictures tonight and I'll have a better camera this weekend to take more.

Thanks,
    -Nik

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by viva_brasil; 07-05-08 at 09:21 PM.
    Current:
    00 Aprilia RSV-R

Past:
    06 R6
    05 R6
    97 Honda F3

Re: Joe Rocket Speedmaster 5.0 2-piece, A* GP Plus gloves, Teknic Violator Jacket

im gonna keep the jacket- i'll sell the pants for $100.

Teknic jacket and A* gloves are in perfect/new condition... If you wanna try anything on let me know.

Current:
    00 Aprilia RSV-R

Past:
    06 R6
    05 R6
    97 Honda F3

Re: Joe Rocket Speedmaster 5.0 2-piece, A* GP Plus gloves, Teknic Violator Jacket

wanna put up a picture of the gloves?

EX 105
    Sponsors: Motul, Michelin, K&N, Woodcraft

ill post them up when i get home. i have them on my home computer.

Current:
    00 Aprilia RSV-R

Past:
    06 R6
    05 R6
    97 Honda F3

Quote Originally Posted by viva_brasil View Post
    ill post them up when i get home. i have them on my home computer.
    well what good does that do for us now, you jackass

just kidding, post em up later

EX 105

well i don't sell my shit to impatient jackasses either ...

ill have it up in like an hour or two

Current:
    00 Aprilia RSV-R

Past:
    06 R6
    05 R6
    97 Honda F3

Pics are UP. Sorry about the wait!!!

Current:
    00 Aprilia RSV-R

Past:
    06 R6
    05 R6
    97 Honda F3

viva_thanks. let me see if i can head out there this weekend & make sure they fit

EX 105

im not in wellesley right now, im in allston/cambridge area. let me know if u decide to come check them out.

Oh, and Teknic jacket is SOLD.

still have the Cortech jacket (sz 40), A* gloves Large (pictured avobe), and Joe Rocket track pants (sz 30).

Current:
    00 Aprilia RSV-R

Past:
    06 R6
    05 R6
    97 Honda F3

I would stop over and check out the gloves if they aren't spoken for. I am usually a Medium but some Astars stuff runs small it seems. I am just over in Watertown near Cambridge/storrow drive.

Let me know when you- or whoever else- wants to stop by. At this point I think it's first come first serve but since Jim expressed interest first I'd wait for him to try them before selling them.

You can come by though before and try them on. I'm usually a size Large in other gloves and this one is just too snug/tight.

Current:
    00 Aprilia RSV-R

Past:
    06 R6
    05 R6
    97 Honda F3

I'm not in a rush for them. so if someone scoops them before me, it's no big deal. I'm familiar with framingham and I'll be at a party in natick friday. I'll try them out friday if you're around.

EX 105

ok, yeah im staying in boston now so i won't be near framingham. I'll be around Friday morning in Allston where I'm staying- if you manage to swing by then that could work.

i'll pm you my address just in case and give me a heads up about the time if you do decide to come by.

Current:
    00 Aprilia RSV-R

Past:
    06 R6
    05 R6
    97 Honda F3

bump... JR pants are now sold too.

I have the original packaging for the gloves, they're new. Anyone gonna come look at them?

Current:
    00 Aprilia RSV-R

Past:
    06 R6
    05 R6
    97 Honda F3

Finally grabbed the gloves...thanks again

damn, sorry i kept forgetting to visit Viva. busy few weeks

EX 105

Quote Originally Posted by viva_brasil View Post
    ok, yeah im staying in boston now so i won't be near framingham. I'll be around Friday morning in Allston where I'm staying- if you manage to swing by then that could work.

i'll pm you my address just in case and give me a heads up about the time if you do decide to come by.
    Dude, you were in Allston last weekned?

On sunday morning, were you at Big A's?? (on Brighton Ave inbetween harvard ave and brighton center) I passed that place around noonish and saw a bike that looks just like yours... parked next to a fuck ton of other sport bikes. I almost stopped in there to see if anyone was a NESR.

I don't think that was me... I was on the vt ride early sunday morning .

gloves are sold.

Current:
    00 Aprilia RSV-R

Past:
    06 R6
    05 R6
    97 Honda F3