Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

KLR650 Parts - panniers, wheels, etc

rides bikes

KLR650 Parts - panniers, wheels, etc

Sold the bike, time to sell the extra parts (buyer didn't want 'em).

All parts are off of a 2004 KLR650. I'm in Salem, MA but drive to central Maine most weekends. Let me know if my prices are way off base. Open to trades!

First, badass custom made aluminum boxes/panniers/saddlebags/whatever you want to call them. They're heavy duty TIG welded 6061-T6 aluminum, pop on and off easily, hold a ton and you can add a padlock to them. I don't have the exact measurements at the moment, but I can get them easily enough. The rack will bolt right up to your 1st gen KLR. $500/BO

Next, wheels! Wheels are in great condition, and come with rotors, sprocket carrier, sprocket (45t, decent shape), all (I think) spacers, heavy duty tubes, and Kenda Big Block tires in really good shape. I had two wheel sets with street tires on the others, so these were only for actual dirt use. $350/BO

Next, stator/case, right side case with clutch cable, water pump cover. All seem to be in good shape, but I didn't actually use these. Come as pictured. Water pump cover w/hose = $10, stator = $20, right case = $20.

Lastly, the smalls. Headlight guard = $gone, brake pedal (pedal is good, but the part that goes to the MC is broken) = $10, fancy gauge cover thing = $gone, huge windshield = $gone, black headlight cowl = $20, lone engine guard (I had both, but lost one, not sure which side this is) and hardware = $gone.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by nick5446; 08-04-16 at 09:01 AM.

rides bikes

Re: KLR650 Parts - panniers, wheels, etc

Still got most of this stuff if anyone wants it. Trying to clean the garage.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!