Hello Everyone,
So with economy the way it is, my wife and I will not be moving to NH in the near future like we planned and we will be buying down in the Boston area for now. So up goes for sale our 2.68 acre plot of land in Beautiful East Concord.

The address is 20 Becky Lane, Concord, NH 03301 (see image below). The land is the entire corner property, basically Becky lane to the back of the tree line and Snow Pond Road through the trees, through the open area (buildable area) and to the back of the tree line.

We had multiple test pits dug with our septic designer on site and confirmed that a raised bed is not necessary. Since we are selling we have not finalized the septic and as part of the sale will have it completed based on your specifications (3 or 4 bedrooms). We also confirmed there is no ledge on site either.

The road currently is not City maintained and there is a $60 a month fee for plowing ($720/year). We are asking $75,000 for the property but will entertain offers. We are not desperate to sell so please no low offers. We have a valuation that was just recently done on the property and the price is in line with what we were given.

See other pictures below.

Our land is currently held with a local broker but I am just trying to get this out this community as well. If you or anyone you know is interested please PM me and I will get you my cell phone number. Thanks for looking.