Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Lockstate LS-DB500R-SN - electronic deadbolt w/ remote

Lockstate LS-DB500R-SN - electronic deadbolt w/ remote

I have two of these deadbolts in Satin Nickel finish. Both were in use at my house for the last 2 years. I am selling them because I upgraded to smart deadbolts that integrate with my Home Automation system. I have the box for one of them and the user manual as well.

Price for each - $65. All hardware, keys and remotes are included. everything is included for a easy installation.
    PM/text me with my questions - Nine Seven Eight Four Nine Five Zero Six Nine Seven
    Local pickup from Nashua NH. Shipping is extra.

Product details on Lowes: Lockstate LS-DB500R-SN

Features:
    1. Steel, zinc and alloy construction
    2. The remote can lock and unlock the door from up to 30-ft, this electronic deadbolt features a lit keypad for easy viewing in the dark and a radio frequency remote
    3. Optional auto-locking function re-locks door after opening, lockout function disables lock for 45-seconds after 5-incorrect entries
    4. Program up to 6 user codes that are 4- to 10-digits in length
    5. User codes can be temporarily disabled (locked out)
    6. Comes complete with 2 emergency override keys
    7. Low battery indicator

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by shashankmittal; 01-09-18 at 05:14 PM.
    Currently - '21 Multistrada V4S, '23 Tuono 660
    Previously - '16 Yamaha FJR1300, '20 Husky Vitpilen 701, '13 Multistrada, '13 F800GS, '13 MV F3, '10 S1000RR, '15 KTM Duke 390, '04 Royal Enfield Electra 500, '97 Yamaha RX135, '90 Yamaha RD350...and many more.