Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Lockstate LS-DB500R-SN - electronic deadbolt w/ remote

Lockstate LS-DB500R-SN - electronic deadbolt w/ remote

I have two of these deadbolts in Satin Nickel finish. Both were in use at my house for the last 2 years. I am selling them because I upgraded to smart deadbolts that integrate with my Home Automation system. I have the box for one of them and the user manual as well.

Price for each - $65. All hardware, keys and remotes are included. everything is included for a easy installation.
    PM/text me with my questions - Nine Seven Eight Four Nine Five Zero Six Nine Seven
    Local pickup from Nashua NH. Shipping is extra.

Product details on Lowes: Lockstate LS-DB500R-SN

Features:
    1. Steel, zinc and alloy construction
    2. The remote can lock and unlock the door from up to 30-ft, this electronic deadbolt features a lit keypad for easy viewing in the dark and a radio frequency remote
    3. Optional auto-locking function re-locks door after opening, lockout function disables lock for 45-seconds after 5-incorrect entries
    4. Program up to 6 user codes that are 4- to 10-digits in length
    5. User codes can be temporarily disabled (locked out)
    6. Comes complete with 2 emergency override keys
    7. Low battery indicator

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by shashankmittal; 01-09-18 at 05:14 PM.
    Currently - '16 Yamaha FJR1300, '15 KTM Duke 390
    Previously - '13 Multistrada, '13 F800GS, '13 MV F3, '10 S1000RR, '04 Royal Enfield Electra 500, '97 Yamaha RX135, '90 Yamaha RD350...and many more.