I've got to clear out the garage a little for a new addition. Up for sale are my dirt bikes.

2001 Honda CR250R - Bunch of upgrades - Runs perfect. Super strong and looks great.
CL ad

1992 Honda CR500R - Never really rode this one. Bought it to motard for the street, but my machinist buddy moved. In full dirt trim. Also have cbr600f2 wheels for it - mostly modded to fit. Bike is in good shape, but not perfect. Runs great- started 1st kick after a year of storage, even with old gas! Not on CL yet, need to replace a rear wheel axle spacer I lost during motard conversion work. Then will post on CL and have pictures...

(2) Kawasaki KX65s 2001 and 2003 - Both run excellent. Bought to go mini road racing, but never got around to it... Some spares available - top end kit, sprockets, brake pads, clutch kits, etc... Still in full dirt trim.
CL ad

1986 Honda Z50 with 125cc 4spd manual trans. A little rough to look at but runs good. I put a bigger carb on it and it could use a little tuning. Fork tubes bent, but don't seem to bother suspension travel or anything. Comes with original 50cc engine.
CL ad

call Lee - 802-316-0567