Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

M1 Carbine

M1 Carbine

Sold.

IBM manufactured M1 Carbine. This rifle is a Blue Sky import and has the import stamp on the left side of the barrel. Late war configuration with bayonet lug, stock, sights and safety. Not sure of stock wood or source but it functions well. Good shooter but have never measured groups. These are terrific rifles: very light, minimal recoil, and minimal report. Only selling because I won a brand-new Auto-Ordnance Carbine in a GOAL lottery.

Includes sling and oiler, one brand new 10 round magazine, and a box of USGI ammunition.

$750 or best offer. Can be seen by appointment at Braintree Rifle & Pistol or other mutually agreed upon location. I will complete the EF10 with your LCF at time of purchase. Please send a PM with your name, town of residence, contact phone number and best time to call. Thank you.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails M1 Carbine-img_e4225-jpg   M1 Carbine-img_e4224-jpg   M1 Carbine-img_e4227-jpg   M1 Carbine-img_e4226-jpg  

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Garandman; 10-19-20 at 05:03 PM.

Banned

Re: M1 Carbine

Made by IBM? Cool. I had no idea.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!