Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

"Maadi" AK 47

suburban ghetto living... black's Avatar

"Maadi" AK 47

If there is any issue with this posting's pricing/ wording/ background info please PM me I will update this add accordingly.

7.62 AK47

Fire arm is in FFL MA storage currently in Littleton MA. I am located in Wilmington Taxachussets, the state of over nannying and overcompliance.
    Per prior posts on this board this AK was owned by my BIL and now is in ownership of my MIL after BIL estate went thru probate.
    MA FFL could not 100% confirm it was a Pre ban AK47 for entry into MA and ownership by me. There are some potential inconsistencies that might prohibit it from being owned in MA. As such NH VT other states it was recomended to sell it to. In nutshell it is not a 100% Maadi...it was possibly a kit. due to the parts in its build.
    FFL prelim review stated it was in good shape otherwise.

As such I am listing it for sale at $1100 OBO. This may include 3 pre ban magazines (can be negotiated)

I have never fired this firearm and can not attest to it.

I tentatively have a buyer who is interested/ first dibs but looking to move this in case it falls thru.

My MA FFL will deal with the transfer paperwork. We can discuss who/ how we can split the transfer fee.

Need to get the barrel length from FFL as I didn't measure it before handing it over to him but if I recall it was 16"

Please see Imgur link for pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/jfxyihl

I may be interested in a fire arm swap for a MA compliant AK however or other firearm or snowmobile/ motorcycle

Regurgitation of compliance

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws (and so will the buyer). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will comply with all applicable state and federal laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I will comply with all applicable state and federal laws.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by black; 09-21-22 at 09:27 AM. Reason: new swap
    hmmmm......

Re: "Maadi" AK 47

I'm an FFL holder in NH. If this rifle is getting transferred to someone in NH, I will offer to handle the transfer at no cost to a fellow member of this website.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by guru_lou View Post
    I'm an FFL holder in NH. If this rifle is getting transferred to someone in NH, I will offer to handle the transfer at no cost to a fellow member of this website.
    Generous offer thank you...

hmmmm......

Bump:.... if any one has any insight on this pricing I'd appreciate it. too high to low, not enough info.

hmmmm......

It seems to be a fair price. This link will take you to completed transactions for the same or similar rifles:
    https://www.gunbroker.com/Guns-Firea...=1&PageSize=12

Last edited by guru_lou; 09-24-22 at 12:03 PM.

Sold.

Now looking for a MA compliant AK for myself.