Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Michelin Pilot Power 2ct's

Why Lie? It Was Me.... HO-HUM-R1's Avatar

Michelin Pilot Power 2ct's

I have a set of these that have been on the bike for a couple thousand miles. 190/50-17 and 120/70-17. The rear is not quite half worn and the front has tons left. Tires are great but i bought new wheels and went ahead and got new tires to go on them so i figured instead of letting these dry rot in the basement i would see if anyone was interested..

They are still mounted at the moment but i'll get them off if someone wants them. 150.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    2006 Yamaha R1, Graves Full Exhaust, BST Carbon Fiber Wheels, K&N Air Filter, EGR Blockoffs, Factory Pro Velocity Stacks, Power Commander 5, Stealth 520 Conversion -1/+1, FP levers, Ohlins shock, Ohlins fg327 forks, Ohlins steering damper, Sato racing rearsets, Goodridge SS shadow brakelines, EBC Extreme pads, Braking SK wave rotors F&R. few other appearance mods.

Re: Michelin Pilot Power 2ct's

nice tires here... 135 or I'll just hang on to them..

2006 Yamaha R1, Graves Full Exhaust, BST Carbon Fiber Wheels, K&N Air Filter, EGR Blockoffs, Factory Pro Velocity Stacks, Power Commander 5, Stealth 520 Conversion -1/+1, FP levers, Ohlins shock, Ohlins fg327 forks, Ohlins steering damper, Sato racing rearsets, Goodridge SS shadow brakelines, EBC Extreme pads, Braking SK wave rotors F&R. few other appearance mods.

Re: Michelin Pilot Power 2ct's

ttt