Welcome to NESR! Most features of this site require registration, including replying to threads, sending private messages, starting new threads, and uploading files. Click here to register.

Midea AC brand new

Midea AC brand new

Midea 8,000 BTU "U-Shaped" Smart Inverter AC for sale. Extremely quiet, cold, and efficient AC. Inverter type. Can be connected to wifi and controlled from anywhere with advance controls and scheduling. Unique U shape allows window to slide almost completely down allowing in more light, as well as letting you open the window all the way up.

Brand new sealed in the box. Picture are from online.

Pick up from Quincy.

$320 cash

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08677DCKN...3P5VNMWP?psc=1

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by SwiftTone; 05-20-22 at 07:36 AM.
    Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Current: 2016 S1000XR. Past: S1000R, Streefighter S, Monter S2R1000, RC51, CBR600

Re: Midea AC brand new

Sold!

Current: 2016 S1000XR. Past: S1000R, Streefighter S, Monter S2R1000, RC51, CBR600

Lifer

The day before it’s supposed to be 95 in May! Brilliant! You in sales by chance?

Your park avenue leads to..

It's a great and quiet unit. Enjoy

Lifer

Not to hijack ANOTHER thread…. BUT.. my house has an in the WALL unit. Made by carrier. Carrier I think has moved onto mini splits and industrial chillers.

I cannot find another ac that is the same dimensions. I’ve emailed Carrier for old stock possibilities, no response.

I’ve settled for buying a decent window unit… but for anyone who notices I think it looks weird that there’s a wall unit and then five feet over a window unit in what’s probably obviously the same room.

So.

A- besides all the googling I’ve done, where might I not have looked for a replacement?

B- can old ac’s be rebuilt/refurbished for a cost that’s reasonable enough to pay?

C- do I just take the wall unit out and replace it with a small window (would be odd looking and not batch the other windows on that side) or out some gothic stained glass in the hole and scare the neighbors?

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    The day before it’s supposed to be 95 in May! Brilliant! You in sales by chance?
    Yes in a way Midea AC brand new

I'll have another one of these but 10,000 BTU for sale in a month. Using it currently until we move to the new house that has central air

Lifer

We just got a Midea 12,000btu.

It has a support that’s supposed to go on the exterior wall under the unit, but my porch roof comes right up below the window.

So I’m hoping I can just cut the bracket down and make it work. We’ll see

Could you support it off the porch roof?

If you've used it, how did it perform in heat over the weekend? Overall impressions?

^ It's my bike and my car tls25rs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer View Post
    Not to hijack ANOTHER thread…. BUT.. my house has an in the WALL unit. Made by carrier. Carrier I think has moved onto mini splits and industrial chillers.

I cannot find another ac that is the same dimensions. I’ve emailed Carrier for old stock possibilities, no response.

I’ve settled for buying a decent window unit… but for anyone who notices I think it looks weird that there’s a wall unit and then five feet over a window unit in what’s probably obviously the same room.

So.

A- besides all the googling I’ve done, where might I not have looked for a replacement?

B- can old ac’s be rebuilt/refurbished for a cost that’s reasonable enough to pay?

C- do I just take the wall unit out and replace it with a small window (would be odd looking and not batch the other windows on that side) or out some gothic stained glass in the hole and scare the neighbors?
    Have the same issue in the condos I live in. Some owners have taken the internals out of the old lousy in wall AC units and then purchased new in wall units of a slightly smaller dimension, removed the innards of the new unit and then framed the new unit innards into the old unit casing. Exterior looks the same, interior looks as good as the work they put into making it look good.

I have thought about doing the same but have not acted on it yet. I also use a window unit, though in another room so it is not as stark of a visual. I am curious if the efficiency of the new unit is affected by the different rear enclosure. Anything would be better than the 1980's builder grade in wall AC units though.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!